Sign in to follow this  
aquariummaniac

Plush Red Cap Oranda

They look just like the real thing! And the look on Sunkist is priceless :P

:tomuch::rofl:lol:rofl2 OMG that last pic is classic! Hurt my own head laughing so hard! They look truly dismayed! :rofl2

Just wait til they get a look at Baby J! :teehee

I think they will hide :tomuch:

They think you cloned them LOL :rofl

They look just like the real thing! And the look on Sunkist is priceless :P

thanks guys.. I think They both think they are getting replaced :rofl:rofl3

Sorry its taking so long Jellyballoo, hoping to get them finished and out by monday. I have a 5 year old that demands a lot of my attention during the day and being ADD means sometimes i just cant focus lol.

i can also start the telescope as soon as i finish jellys, I may or may not rest a few days, but i can accept the payment for that one anytime. I should get started on changing my pattern to incorporate telescope eyes and a butterfly tail.

i can also start the telescope as soon as i finish jellys, I may or may not rest a few days, but i can accept the payment for that one anytime. I should get started on changing my pattern to incorporate telescope eyes and a butterfly tail.

Awesome! I can send you the payment on Tuesday if that's alright.

Sorry its taking so long Jellyballoo, hoping to get them finished and out by monday. I have a 5 year old that demands a lot of my attention during the day and being ADD means sometimes i just cant focus lol.

That's perfectly fine, no rush

Take all the time you need :)

I'd like you to make the plushy of Spot (I posted his pic earlier & he's the big white fish in my banner)...out of the plush material. Also I'd like an Oranda......I'd like it to look similar to the Red Cap Oranda in your original post except all orange....maybe the wen could be a little darker orange for contrast. I am in no hurry. I have already sent $40 to your account. Let me know that you got the payment.

Edited by Jeana727

i did recieve the payment, thank you,but i wont be able to start yours until after I finish the telescope for Sakura. she was next. :D . i have to ask that anyone else please wait to send payments as now i have my plate full for a while. :stop And im a scatterbrain and i have to keep track of whos paid and who wants what.

No problem! Do mine at your leisure. I just wanted to get a couple of your unique plushies!! Again no pressure. :)

Heres jellyballoos. going to try to ship tomorrow.

fishplushiesaustralia_zpscad99c05.jpg

Oh wow GREAT JOB hun.....:thumbs:

Recieved, thank you, will get started asap.

Did you think you would get this much response hun :lol3

No, i was hoping id sell the first one at most lol. Its a nice feeling,having all of you like my craft. :)

Keep up the great work hun :thumbs:

Love these! One day (if you're still enjoying creating them) maybe you could tackle making googles for me? His colouring is a bit complicated and he has a long forked ribbon tail and his eyes are huge, but if you ever fancy a challenge you definitely would have my custom :)

How did I not see this sooner :krazy: !? Pleeeease let me know when you get some time and caught up! I'd love to have one too!!!

Im moving a bit slow lately, so I apologise for any delay in getting fish done. I was going to take a break from goldfish after sakura, but since the other person sent me a payment, ill make both peoples fish, but after that I may make something else to sell for a week or 2 so i dont get completely goldfish burn out lol. But rest assured, ill be back quickly. I have a nice group of costumers here :)

Ever done a hamster? I'm so in love with my new black bear hammie!