Plush Red Cap Oranda

aquariummaniac

• Admin

I have emailed this member.... if they dont respond I will personally take the heat for this and no worries like I said I dont want people to get burned on my site.

That is very nice of you to do, Koko!

Just dont want my members to get stung, you know... :)

So please everyone that is waiting and payed for there plushy please email or pm me.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, decline your kind offer. This is not in any way your fault. But appreciate your kind offer.

(I just wish I could sew like that....I think there was an opportunity for a very nice business there!!)

• Admin

I, too, decline your kind offer. This is not in any way your fault. But appreciate your kind offer.

(I just wish I could sew like that....I think there was an opportunity for a very nice business there!!)

Thanks for offering that Koko, but I am going to decline. I understand that I made the purchase at my own risk. I have seen this thread: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44143-buyer-beware/

Though that thread is there and its been there for years.... I still extend this offer to you guys... I just want you both to know that I dont want you guys to get hosed in this .... so if you want please pm me and I will be more than happy to reimburse your money to you :)

This was such a great thread and seeing all these plushies. I didn't put in an order but wanted to say I'm sorry that this thread turned out awful. I too don't believe this is in any way your responsibility Koko. You are a great person and have an awesome site. Sorry for everyone's loss.

Well, let's all wait and hope that she will reply.

I somehow don't think that all this was done fraudulently. Something happened, and it would have been nice if an explanation is offered.

I think so too, Alex. There is no justification for not communicating with people after taking their money, but it is pretty clear if you read through the threads that she was becoming increasingly tense and nervous. I hope that she understands that everyone simply wants an explanation and a refund/plush.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that she pops on here now & then (but this appears to be her ONLY post) so she must look here.

JUST LET US KNOW:

I don't understand why you don't resolve the Plush Goldfish issue. If it were myself I would either:

Complete the task.....OR admit that I CANNOT complete the task & give the reason.

If I was able I would return the money....if I just WAS NOT ABLE to do either I would contact the people & tell them. We are all understanding people.....I think we just need an answer.