Plush Red Cap Oranda

aquariummaniac

I want mine too. I don't want to be pushy, but it has been 3 months since I ordered & paid. I am. of course, still willing to wait but just want to know something.

Edited by Jeana727

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did finally contact me & will be working on my order soon. (That's ALL I wanted was an update!) Hope to see my cute plush goldies soon!

Well I don't know what the heck is going on. Chris never sent me the plushie I paid for. I emailed her several times and she kept saying she would send it out in a few days, or she had to put the finishing touches on it, or something like that. Now she's not even responding to my emails. It's been weeks and I haven't heard anything. Guess I just threw $28 in the garbage... not happy. :(

I'd say if she is starting on the next order yours would be done or just about and hopefully she will contact you soon

I don't think she's posted since her last update, I hope things aren't too hectic at home for her

I, too, am disappointed. I understand life can cause havoc....but when you have a business you at least keep your customers up to date. I know I would & I would sit aside at hour or so every day (or at least every other day) to work on my orders!! I wish I could sew I can see where this could be a nice little profitable business!!!!

• Admin

because of the amount of time its taking me to finish plushies now'days. I will no longer be doing them on a comission style basis. When i manage to finish the orders i have on my plate from here and my shop. I will ask what people want made. if i have the fabric ill make it, and the person will have the option of buying it. I dont want to dissapoint anyone else with the unpredictable amount of time it can sometimes take me to finish projects. I apoligise for the inconvenience.

Could we please have a summary of who has outstanding orders and when they were placed? Thanks.

As far as I know

Sakura is waiting for hers to be posted, paid on the 19th of march

i can also start the telescope as soon as i finish jellys, I may or may not rest a few days, but i can accept the payment for that one anytime. I should get started on changing my pattern to incorporate telescope eyes and a butterfly tail.

Awesome! I can send you the payment on Tuesday if that's alright.

Jeana727 is waiting on hers to be started, paid on the 17th of march

I'd like you to make the plushy of Spot (I posted his pic earlier & he's the big white fish in my banner)...out of the plush material. Also I'd like an Oranda......I'd like it to look similar to the Red Cap Oranda in your original post except all orange....maybe the wen could be a little darker orange for contrast. I am in no hurry. I have already sent $40 to your account. Let me know that you got the payment.

i did recieve the payment, thank you,but i wont be able to start yours until after I finish the telescope for Sakura. she was next. :D . i have to ask that anyone else please wait to send payments as now i have my plate full for a while. :stop And im a scatterbrain and i have to keep track of whos paid and who wants what.

Oh stop torturing me! I'm about to stick up a 7-11! Your stuffies are CUTE!!!

Smegy coulda stuck up the 7-11 AND served the time for the crime......AND STILL BE WAITING for the plushie! :madrant

((I am a bit discouraged))

Edited by Jeana727

• Admin

Sorry about the bad quality pics. this one took me WAYYY too long to make. and im not totally thrilled with the way the eyes look. what do you all think? Im tempted to yank them off and redo em.

P4120335_zps47963d07.jpg

P4120327_zpsb524d225.jpg

telescope1_zps75975724.jpg

telescope2_zps5f15c9ff.jpg

This is sooooooooo adorable. I love the eyes.

then whos is this for?

Sorry about the bad quality pics. this one took me WAYYY too long to make. and im not totally thrilled with the way the eyes look. what do you all think? Im tempted to yank them off and redo em.P4120335_zps47963d07.jpgP4120327_zpsb524d225.jpgtelescope1_zps75975724.jpgtelescope2_zps5f15c9ff.jpg

This is sooooooooo adorable. I love the eyes.

then whos is this for?

Sakura, I think she just had to add afew missing touches and post it? As per sakuras last post, so I was just guessing that it was done and ready to be posted or close too :)

That telescope was supposed to be for me Koko. Chris never sent it. She just kept making excuses, or saying she would ship it in a few days, or saying she had to put the finishing touches on it. But now it's been over a month since I've heard from her last and this is just ridiculous at this point... so I finally asked her to refund my money and cancel the order. No response. So I disputed the payment on Paypal, but I don't think there's much Paypal can do in this instance.

Edited by Sakura

That telescope was supposed to be for me Koko. Chris never sent it. She just kept making excuses, or saying she would ship it in a few days, or saying she had to put the finishing touches on it. But now it's been over a month since I've heard from her last and this is just ridiculous at this point... so I finally asked her to refund my money and cancel the order. No response. So I disputed the payment on Paypal, but I don't think there's much Paypal can do in this instance.

Doesn't she have an Etsy store? Perhaps you can leave your reviews there. Others should as well.

It's one thing to have delays because of various issues, the least one should do is to stay in communication with the people who paid in good faith.

There is no way to leave a review on Etsy unless your transaction took place through it. The ones she made for forum members here (with the exception of the red cap that was pre-made) were not through Etsy unfortunately.

There's an email listed under her profile, have you tried that? She's been active on kokos today. Hope you guys can get it sorted!

There's an email listed under her profile, have you tried that? She's been active on kokos today. Hope you guys can get it sorted!

Yes, Chris and I have been corresponding by email the entire time. I also tried PMing her on here just now, but it says "this member cannot access the PM system". I think it's because she doesn't have enough posts yet. How frustrating that she's been active on the forum, yet won't respond to us either in this thread or by emails. :/

• Admin

Who hasnt gotten there plushes and how much did you pay if you dont want to post in here please PM me

Also please let me know your Paypal addy so that I can Comp you your money... I dont want anyone getting burned on my own site.

.. thank you

• Admin

I have emailed this member.... if they dont respond I will personally take the heat for this and no worries like I said I dont want people to get burned on my site.

I have emailed this member.... if they dont respond I will personally take the heat for this and no worries like I said I dont want people to get burned on my site.

That is very nice of you to do, Koko!