Plush Red Cap Oranda

aquariummaniac

edited by koko

The poster/artist as of this date has not resolved several outstanding commitments with various members of this board. She also has not answered PMs or emails written to her by the admin and owner of the forum. Therefore, it is recommended that you read through the entire thread, and DO NOT try to place any orders until matters have been resolved. We normally would close the thread, but we want to leave it open so that others can continue to give their input/comments.

Thank you.

Hi everyone :) just wanted to share that I have made a plush Oranda and its in my etsy shop here. https://www.etsy.com...oranda-goldfish

02_13_3_zps436cd010.jpeg

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all :).. anyone who would be interested in a custom would have to post pics of the fish in question. Then i can come up with a price based on the dificulty of the spots/patterns. Would still probably be around the same price as the one above for solid colors, maybe $5 more for patterns. plus shipping.

or send questions to warior4god_414@yahoo.com if you have a lot, or dont wish to post here.

are you THE Koko? maker of the forum? Ive actually never done commissions before, but Im doing my first of a my little pony plush for someone now, why not fish too lol. well, the one currently for sale is 14 inches long from the nose to tail tip, but its all tail ,so doesnt seem that big when you hold it. Hes currently $20 + shipping, which i just put a flat rate box price until I can work out with the post office what would be cheaper. So for your 2 guys, being mostly solid colored, theyd be the same.

• Admin

are you THE Koko? maker of the forum? Ive actually never done commissions before, but Im doing my first of a my little pony plush for someone now, why not fish too lol. well, the one currently for sale is 14 inches long from the nose to tail tip, but its all tail ,so doesnt seem that big when you hold it. Hes currently $20 + shipping, which i just put a flat rate box price until I can work out with the post office what would be cheaper. So for your 2 guys, being mostly solid colored, theyd be the same.

Yup that would be me... The one and only KOKO :)

14" still would be a great size for a new baby as long as there isnt plastic sown eyes in it.... So $20 for each one your saying...

Would you need more photos of these guys... by the way Charlie the first fish is mostly tail :tomuch:

yeah about $20 each i think. I would need to purchase the right colored fabric first. and i cant do too many commissions at once. have one going for a pony, so could probably do yours also. it would possibly take up to 2 1/2 weeks to complete, but probably much sooner.

i could put a private listing on etsy to do the transaction through .

a picture of the larger one on both sides would be nice so I can properly see the white. Does the lionhead have any white?

i can ask and answer more questions through email if youd like, so this thread doesnt fill up. warior4god_414@yahoo.com

• Admin

yeah about $20 each i think. I would need to purchase the right colored fabric first. and i cant do too many commissions at once. have one going for a pony, so could probably do yours also. it would possibly take up to 2 1/2 weeks to complete, but probably much sooner.

i could put a private listing on etsy to do the transaction through .

a picture of the larger one on both sides would be nice so I can properly see the white. Does the lionhead have any white?

i can ask and answer more questions through email if youd like, so this thread doesnt fill up. warior4god_414@yahoo.com

Nah here is fine so others can see too since this would be your first one here :)

Ok when your done we can do it that way for the payment or you can just email me your paypal information... :) 2 or more weeks is fine hun... baby isnt due until april :)

No the lionhead (shunkin really) is a Sunkist orange color.... very bright orange. :)

Charlie is the other one... let me see...

DSC_0171.jpg

the other side of him :)