How To Video : Salt Dip

Sakura

This is great! It would seem so scary the first time you did it though. Does anyone know why the fish start to tip on their side?

Going from no/little salt to sea water salinity is pretty disorienting.

Oh holy cow! I'm so glad you made this video! The first time my fishy tipped over, I would have hit the panic button and pull the switch. That would have been super scary to do going in blind!

Thank You!

I can't seem to find the canning and pickling salt I did however find morton kosher sal. Is there another option for me to buy?

I can't seem to find the canning and pickling salt I did however find morton kosher sal. Is there another option for me to buy?

There are two links in my signature on salt, and they will describe in more detail the kind(s) of salt you could use. Essentially, any salt (sodium chloride) that has no additives. :)

There are two links in my signature on salt, and they will describe in more detail the kind(s) of salt you could use. Essentially, any salt (sodium chloride) that has no additives. :)

After almost 2 hours of store after store i got it! the internet on my phone was kind of slow so i couldnt load your links in time and i am a very inpatient person lol. out of all the major stores and supermarkets Target was the one that had them. i will treat my fish tomorrow after work i am also going to order prazi i am moving back to the mailand at the end of next month and i want to make sure my little soldiers are in top shape for this relocation. Thank alot.

• 2 weeks later...