Say it isn't so... Bloating/Raised Scales

LovelyChaos

Oh my goodness! Bless his little soul. He is trying so hard to eat. He's very well behaved with the syringe, accepts it so willingly but I have no clue how much is too much :krazy: can someone help me with this sweetheart? ):

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/soy_mocha_latte/4e811033f9c4c8954e90d16f53e30074_zpsd6be337f.mp4

Edited by LovelyChaos

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh D@MN! I went to sleep worrying about one sick fish and woke to a totally different dead fishy! I am so terribly sorry Toaster! This is the second fishy I'm crying about in 24 hours (rip biscuit) is there not a statuette of limitations or something? Only one death in the family a week, especially when it's my effin godson!!! To say your went above and beyond with him, would be so stating the obvious. My next life I want to come back as one of your kids, there aren't any better moms then you.

Edited by Smegy Psiren

Thank you guys, he was buried by a surprise sprouting rosebush. I hope that in his death, he brings life to the plant.

Oh D@MN! I went to sleep worrying about one sick fish and woke to a totally different dead fishy! I am so terribly sorry Toaster! This is the second fishy I'm crying about in 24 hours (rip biscuit) is there not a statuette of limitations or something? Only one death in the family a week, especially when it's my effin godson!!! To say your went above and beyond with him, would be so stating the obvious. My next life I want to come back as one of your kids, there aren't any better moms then you.

:cry I wasn't crying before reading that! 2013 is not a good year for fish ): I would be happy to have you as a part of my family in another life. I just want to do what I can for them... It wasn't fair he was so young.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY!!! :krazy:

It's ok :hug I was crying because my family thinks I don't do anything for any of my animals. Telling them he died would only prove that to them. You said I went above and beyond :cry I only hope to always do that, no matter how sick the animals in my care are.