Shu's Chus! + Guest (Picture heavy!)

Shukura

Figured it was time to get some new photos of my little baby fish, who aren't so baby any more. They've stayed small for ages and then in the last month or so have doubled in size. :D

Sei! Who's I'm 80% sure is a girl now. Was hoping for a boy :P

editIMG_8926_zps28c5e05b.jpg

editIMG_8596_zpsf73007dd.jpg

editIMG_8570_zps26b89071.jpg

This makes me lol so hard:

editIMG_8391_zpsd91967b8.jpg

Minke! Secretly my favourite, and another girl.

editIMG_8463_zpsf3adf99e.jpg

editIMG_8456_zpsdf54bcaf.jpg

editIMG_8427_zpsb5debcca.jpg

editIMG_8396_zps881e2229.jpg

editIMG_8345_zpsd0b27307.jpg

And this is Pod, sadly he's not doing as well as the others - he has a deformed mouth and can't eat so well and I have no patience to give him special treatment just at the moment...

editIMG_8490_zps9c1074f0.jpg

editIMG_8344_zpsc35e1afd.jpg

editIMG_8868_zpsa4e96745.jpg

editIMG_8916_zps6c1c87be.jpg

And this is Damon, who is an oranda baby, one of Sam and Dean's fry. Took ages to change colour, but finally got there XD

editIMG_8857_zps912ed76e.jpg

editIMG_8766_zpsce319634.jpg

editIMG_8537_zps76f5a606.jpg

editIMG_8883_zpsf9e1a65e.jpg

Thanks for looking~!

"Sam's and Dean's Fry" :rofl2

They are so gorgeous, what cuties! Poor Pod, I hope you can figure something out for him soon :)

:rofl They made babies 8D

I'm hoping once I get my pond sorted I can move the others into the 55 gal and get Pod some much smaller tank mates so he has a better chance of getting food. If not, hand feeding!

• Supporter

awesome :heart they are all lovely :)

the one with the deformed mouth, is it sealed shut on one side? do you think some relatively minor surgery might help? ie light anesthetise and simple clean cut to encourage movement?

• Supporter

They are so gorgeous, what cuties! Poor Pod, I hope you can figure something out for him soon :)

It's a very progressive world........ :rofl What a great group of fish you have. Thanks for sharing. :)

So. Much. Wiggle. :)

How old is monster hunter jr.? :P

He's around abouts a year old, give or take a couple of months. He didn't grow very well when he was tiny...

LOL it occurs to me that Sam and Dean the monster hunters had a baby, who is a vampire.

awesome :heart they are all lovely :)

the one with the deformed mouth, is it sealed shut on one side? do you think some relatively minor surgery might help? ie light anesthetise and simple clean cut to encourage movement?

Thanks~!

It's more liike the bottom jaw is pushed outwards and to the side. I'm not sure it's fixable. He can eat, he just doesn't have the same sucking power as the others and can't do the 'O' shape with his mouth.

It's a very progressive world........ :rofl What a great group of fish you have. Thanks for sharing. :)

:rofl Thank yooou!

Dang Damon's color was worth the wait! Pretty pretty fishy. Poor little Pod! I hope he starts doing better.

Thanks!!! I'm hoping he'll gain a bit more white on his fins. Both his parents were completely orange and now have awesome streaky fins.

Amazing pictures! :) They are all beautiful. Get better, Pod. :D

Thank you~ I'll pass along your message XD

They look great :) awesome little bunch of kids

Thanks! :D

They are all Cute hun :thumb:

Thank you~~

Edited by Shukura

Oh, gosh, I remember when you first got them shipped to you! They indeed have grown much, and are looking so great! Awesome job!

My reaction exactly :rofl

*a whole new world of fanfic possibilities* :rofl :rofl :rofl

Um, Fang, there are many many stories already along this line :o:rofl

Oh, gosh, I remember when you first got them shipped to you! They indeed have grown much, and are looking so great! Awesome job!

Involving goldfish? :rofl2

Too funny! Great photos! Lovely fish. My daughter and I were at the doc office this morning and she was adoring your fish and then saw the names of the parents and went crazy because she is obsessed with that show. Needless to say, she loved your fish even more at that point :)

Thanks Alex! :D Hopefully will get some wen growth coming through soon!

LOL Goldfish!Supernatural fanfics!! The next big thing.

Too funny! Great photos! Lovely fish. My daughter and I were at the doc office this morning and she was adoring your fish and then saw the names of the parents and went crazy because she is obsessed with that show. Needless to say, she loved your fish even more at that point :)

Thank you so much! xD :wub: