Hikari foods: anyone want them?

Narny105

avuseqys.jpg

If anyone wants one or both in Aus, please let me know and ill arrange postage- you pay postage please.

I now have a floaty fish, and these two foods aren't any help. I've fed the staple before with great growth, and it hasn't been opened. I've opened the gold once which made my fish floaty after soaking as well.

Let me know, otherwise ill just be getting rid of them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Supporter

this is the exact brand that caused floaty fish in my community :( but, others use them with no problems. there is an AU member who recently asked me where to get them from, i will copy him a link to this thread. thanks #2 :)

Great! Thanks, Helen! I'll keep the pink packet aside for him and he can let me know if he wants it. I know the gold is a rip off here, so shipping price is a bargain :rofl

Momo just became floaty when I moved them back and he went into Qt .I don't know what happened with him, but I tried these foods and no luck- he just goes belly up :idont I'm back to homemade gel food now

Andrea, that's fine. The pellets are quite large when soaked, if you didn't know. If you have a small fish, I wouldn't be feeding the staple :) Let me know

As much as I'd love them, I'd have to ask my parents, and I'm sure they won't say yes. ;-;

No worries, it wouldn't be worth shipping internationally (would be cheaper to buy them yourself) which is why I'm offering to aus :)

As much as I'd love them, I'd have to ask my parents, and I'm sure they won't say yes. ;-;

No worries, it wouldn't be worth shipping internationally (would be cheaper to buy them yourself) which is why I'm offering to aus :)

I have friends in NZ, although I'm sure that they would mind fish food in their mail. :rofl Actually, it's around 30 - 40 CAD dollars at the nearest LFS I go to. :yikes

Narny I am the member who was asking Helen for Hikari food but only the Lionhead pellets, which I have had get success with. I only feed the goldfish partly with lionhead pellets combined with other foods and never floating pellets. Thanks again for the offer. Paul