Sign in to follow this  
DesigNerd

Handsome stud-muffin shubunkins

I have these 2 male calico colored shubies that need a new home. They are the only single tails I have in the fancy tank and they use that to their advantage in mating with the ladies. I'm also way overstocked and need to lower my overall levels, eventually downsizing tanks.

Both these guys are about 2 years old and have fathered a ton of babies! They are total stud muffins!!!

Ranging between body size of 5-6 inches with tail another 4-5 inches. It takes both hands to hold them and a rather big net. They're bros and have moved from lots of tanks together, also very friendly. Both eat out of my hands. I'd prefer that they stay together.

On the open market they can sell for a lot but I'm motivating to downgrade so will part for $200 for the pair. Xander and Zoe are sure to knock up your ladies if that's what your goal is. I'm sure they can keep a store supply going.

For that kind of price that you are asking, perhaps some pictures are in order?

I mean, shubunkins from RG and DO are cheaper than what you are asking for, and they come with pictures, and a video in the case of RG, so people can actually see what they might like to buy.

Interesting. Where did they came from? Have papers to prove? If they came from big-box stores, they're not worth much. If they came from reputable breeders online, ya got gold swimming around. What Alex said! Plz do post pix and vidz and papers of their origin. Have you tried AquaBid? A lot of rich people are on there. Good luck. :-)

I will get on top of the pictures when I can find a good camera, so a few days perhaps. They aren't from any big store but I will find the paperwork. Things are a little hectiv overhere at the moment.