Sign in to follow this  
DVirginiana

Soilent Green

I had a problem a couple weeks ago with my black moore, Peanut, getting floaty after eating, even after trying peas and spreading her feeding out over a couple hours.

So I just got some Soilent Green gel food a couple days ago, and so far it's been working great! I still have to spread it out over an hour or two, but her floating has pretty much completely stopped.

Very pleased with this product! Definitely worth the annoyingly long wait for getting it shipped.

Thanks to everyone on here for suggesting it :)

Edited by DVirginiana

Great to hear! I've had great success with it as well as have many of our members c:

This food has been excellent in helping my two Teles grow and gain weight over the past six months. I'm happy to hear you have had good results as well! :)

Well, actually I may have spoken too soon... I happened to be working against a deadline, so I'm up at 2:30, and noticed she's floating again. Not as bad as before, but still bothers me to see her uncomfortable.

Ugh... Also noticed her poo is very long and stringy. Any idea as to why? I've read the sticky post on that, and the thing it most resembles is the one related to egg retention, but I really have no idea what to do for that or what other signs to look for.