Sign in to follow this  
EdgarTheFish

My nameless betta

She used to have a name, but I can never remember it. She used to have a room-mate named Cleopatra and they lived harmoniously together in the 3 gallon tank for a year and a half. After Cleopatra died I decided that this red fishy will be my last betta baby and I guess I haven't named her so I won't be as attached (yeah it's not working). I'll probably name her Persephone. She loves to relax in the floating flower and spends most of her time hanging out on it.

35bc4a7e-e495-4f5a-91e0-afeb8ac60858_zps05d62b53.jpg

9614fe5d-8ad9-48df-876b-79e7b204d103_zps953726b2.jpg

0596b965-0752-4998-8a0b-b11e1576fdfd_zps10c0a9bf.jpg

Daaaaaaang! I didn't know female bettas could have such intense color. Oh you people have just got to stop making me want bettas!

You could just simply name her Red. There are a lot of meaning surrounding Red. Jack even call Phyllis, Red, on The Young & The Restless.

I haven't ever had a "dull" or "bland" female. I had one that was mostly white, but she also had deep purple tips. I have had 2 reds and 1 green and 1 green and blue- all females. The males are pretty and showy, but the females tend to have more personality.

I love her bright red color! :)