What are these?

Drowsy

Can someone please help me ID some plants?

I went to the pet store today, and got two new bettas. while there I decided to grab a bamboo plant.

the bamboo plant ended up coming with two plants I can't ID.

Any help is much appreciated!

tumblr_mhjxvaSvT11qmdkmlo1_1280.png

tumblr_mhjxvaSvT11qmdkmlo4_1280.png

tumblr_mhjxvaSvT11qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_mhjxvaSvT11qmdkmlo3_1280.png

tumblr_mhjxvaSvT11qmdkmlo3_1280.png

Hi! This plant though i'm not sure of the name is one just like a plant I have in my filter box. It is semi aquatic from what I was told here when I posted a picture of it completely submerged. (It did start to die after a month under water) But now in the filter box is thriving and totally helps with nitrates. Still not sure of a name though.

Edited by BurningIvy

Hi Drowsy.....

I'm no expert, but the narrow leaf plants could be Red Vallis Spiralis? Maybe.... :unsure:

The top images with rounder leaves could be Cryptocoryne Lucens.......I think!! :unsure:

Best of luck with the new plants.....

I think it looks like a ribbon plant (the variegated one) and two peace lillies, neither are true aquatic plants but both can be grown with roots in water and leaves/stems above the surface (ie a filterbox setup)

The white lined plant turned out to be a ribbon plant! c: I put it in my filter with the bamboo.

I don't think the others are any kind of crypt. their leaves are too thick.

I'm tempted to say they are a semi-aquatic plant like the others, if they aren't some kind of anubia?

I think it looks like a ribbon plant (the variegated one) and two peace lillies, neither are true aquatic plants but both can be grown with roots in water and leaves/stems above the surface (ie a filterbox setup)

I think you're right. c:

I'll be putting them all in filters, then. this is good, that's why I wanted the bamboo to begin with. the more the merrier. xD