Hikari Lionhead Pellet 350g Availablity

nalkari2001

I have being trying to purchase 350g Hilari Lionhead Pellets online in Australia but have not had any luck. Prefer not to have to pay the ridiculous LFS prices. I have purchased them from a local online supplier but they seem to have gone broke I was paying $22 per packet plus freight.

I have ordered Nutrafin Max Goldfish Sinking Pellets from Age of Aquariums as a temporary measure but would prefer the lionhead pellets.

http://www.aquaticlifeaquariums.com.au/contents/en-uk/d328_hikari-lionhead.html has been advertising them as in stock but as soon as I ordered them they were not in stock.

Any advice would be appreciated. Regards Paul

Koko thanks for the advice. I checked the site but unfortunately it does not list the Lionhead Pellets although it does have Hikari products listed. Can I assume that Helen from Victoria is involved with the site.

The repashy prices are very reasonable but unfortunately I have just purchased some from the states but I will order it from Tasty Worms when I run out.

Agin thanks for the advice. Paul

• Admin

Koko thanks for the advice. I checked the site but unfortunately it does not list the Lionhead Pellets although it does have Hikari products listed. Can I assume that Helen from Victoria is involved with the site.

The repashy prices are very reasonable but unfortunately I have just purchased some from the states but I will order it from Tasty Worms when I run out.

Agin thanks for the advice. Paul

Helen (aka Stakos) is a Mod here for me... As for Tastyworms it is run by Chris.. There is a whole forum down below for questions and suggestions... Maybe you should ask him to see if he can get it in for you :)

This one is heaps better and save you plenty especially if you got lots of fish. I've used about 5 kg already. It has prebiotic called Biomax, 70% fish meal and other essentials that won't make your fish float, smell great like real fresh fish food, although it's a floating pellet. I've already recommended some Perth hobbyist and they all gave the thumbs up. See for yourself. http://aquaholicsonl...d-koi-food-3-kg

For Hikari Lionhead you can buy from here. http://www.ezipet.com.au/hikari-lionhead-mini-350g.html

Edited by lionchu

Lionchu thanks for the advice but ezipets is where I used to purchase the pellets from and is not far from where I live but unfortunately they seem to have gone broke, I have tried for weeks to contact them by phone with no luck. I will try yje othr contact thanks again. Paul