API Freshwater Master Test Kit - Drops

Helen

• Supporter

It's good but I those goldfish keep distracting me

lolol.. thank you :)

Nice job Helen! The music was very relaxing. Where did you get that GH and KH conversion chart? I've never seen it before.

thanks hun :) when i started, all kits in the master test kit weren't available, so i've never purchased the Master Test kit from API. i purchased each kit individually. when i came to purchasing the KH & GH, both bottles were in the same box and the conversion paper was in there. would you like me to copy the pages for you and email it accross?

Awesome!!! As usual you go above and beyond! :rockon

thank you Smegy :bighug

Such a class act.

:D thanks Niki :)

Nice job Helen! The music was very relaxing. Where did you get that GH and KH conversion chart? I've never seen it before.

thanks hun :) when i started, all kits in the master test kit weren't available, so i've never purchased the Master Test kit from API. i purchased each kit individually. when i came to purchasing the KH & GH, both bottles were in the same box and the conversion paper was in there. would you like me to copy the pages for you and email it accross?

Yes, thank you, that would be great. Do you have access to my email or should I PM it to you?

• Supporter

Yes, thank you, that would be great. Do you have access to my email or should I PM it to you?

awesome, no, i have no access to your email, i look forward to your PM :)

your welcome :D

Hi Graham...I see you're in the UK.

There's currently a good offer (£21.75p) on API Testmaster kits at Amazon...please see: http://www.amazon.co...&seller=&sr=8-1

If you click on one related link, they are even on offer for £14.99p!!!

SAM_1061_zps255578d5.jpg

So good an offer, I bought two.....they don't eat no food eh? LOL!!! ;)

Take care......

Oh BTW......Nice video Helen!!! :clapping:

Edited by Phillyn17

Guest GrahamW

your welcome :D

Hi Graham...I see you're in the UK.

There's currently a good offer (£21.75p) on API Testmaster kits at Amazon...please see: http://www.amazon.co...&seller=&sr=8-1

If you click on one related link, they are even on offer for £14.99p!!!

SAM_1061_zps255578d5.jpg

So good an offer, I bought two.....they don't eat no food eh? LOL!!! ;)

Take care......

thankyou very much for the heads up, i'm running low on the nitrate test solutions so will check it out