A week I'll never forget. (Pictures)

Donating all four of my lovely Commons to my local Chinese Buffet pond in one week. I sure didn't see that one coming.

The same woman at the checkout didn't mind getting a late donation though. This time I asked if I could take pictures. She graciouly allowed me to do so. :)

I am happy to have just one Goldfish tank in my room. The flow of the water is sometimes relaxing, but the loud humming from my 10 gallon gets irritating. I retired the 10 gallon to the basement and put my Black Moor in her new 20 gallon. She seems very happy and I found a new name for her.

I also gave my Black Moor a name. Her name is Tuyet, which ironically means "snow white" in Vietnamese. That's alright though, I like the way it sounds.(Too-yet I think...) Besides, my name means "Graceful" and let's just say it doesn't really fit me.

Some of you wanted some pictures and I have some here. Enjoy...

Here's some pictures of my Commons that I donated.

SAM_2155_zps03364f1d.jpg

SAM_2156_zps4a8686dc.jpg

SAM_2158_zps88ff1be0.jpg

SAM_2164_zps71761029.jpg

Their new home. (Don't mind how 'dirty' it might look. They were cleaning it that day)

SAM_2198_zps39939f97.jpg

SAM_2199_zps9b3fd03e.jpg

SAM_2201_zpsa4e13546.jpg

This is usually where the fish like to hide most of the time.

SAM_2200_zpsb9145485.jpg

Tuyet in her new home!

SAM_2205_zpsf3381304.jpg

SAM_2213_zps69ab2059.jpg

SAM_2219_zps664aa1c0.jpg

Tuyet looks really cute in her new home! C: If you do happen to get another fish, name it Mua. :rofl I'm sure you know, but it means Rain. The precipitation duo. :rofl

Tuyet is extremely pretty! And the fishies you've donated: They're just awesome! Look at the flowing tail! I must say that you are a very successful and caring fish lover! :)