Goldfish Avalanche!

I got everyone into the 55 and quickly discovered the lights were much stronger allowing for much better pictures! So I went on a spree and that's why there are a lot of photos.

Roosevelt, looking rotund as ever and still holding her color really well for a fish that just turned 4 years (in my care).

DSC08892.jpg

DSC08868.jpg

DSC08862.jpg

Cider, who has been getting rounder and rounder. I can't help but wonder if she's from the same distributor/breeder as Roos because the crowned pearlies they get often have smaller wens.

DSC08823.jpg

DSC08845.jpg

Ushi, the pearlie I found at a nonchain petstore and had to save! I believe he has what DO calls a "blue ridge" coloration, due to the underlying blue color running down his spine.

DSC08889.jpg

DSC08852.jpg

DSC08874.jpg

Sharkie, the slightly stunted ranchu reject that spent months in petsmart before I caved and bought her.

DSC08873.jpg

DSC08799.jpg

DSC08895.jpg

Orange Peel, the 13 cent comet

DSC08877.jpg

DSC08838.jpg

DSC08876.jpg

And some miscellaneous shots.

DSC08906.jpg

this was blurry but I still love it!

DSC08844.jpg

first snail to move in! I got a small nerite free because he hitch hiked.

DSC08910.jpg

Entire tank shot!

thanks for looking c:

I love your fish.. I'm still going back and forth about making our second fish a pearlscale (or golfball, as the local store calls it). I don't want to kill a fish with our wacky water and temp swings but yours are so nice.

Beautiful fish and tank. Roos looks so much like my old pearly Rollie ! People talk a lot about pearlies being fragile but Ollie lived to be 7 or 8 years old. Roos is really a beauty and I'd take her anytime!!!!

Edited by gran'sgoldies1

Awww. Everyone is looking so good, and your pictures are amazing!

I love the tank very much!

Now hand Roos over! :rofl

No she's mine! :P I might be willing to sway for a trade however! :rofl

awesome photos hun! and your fish are looking very pretty :)

Thank you helen! <3

Yay photos!!! Love the third photo of Roos! She's soooooo round I want to squish.

Your tank looks great!

Roos only seems to get rounder! And thank you c:

Sharkie is so special and unique I'm in love

Sharkie isn't as unique as you'd think! I see a lot of goldfish missing portions of their dorsals like her, I saw one today in fact!

Send me the tank , I'll take the fish too ! Haha !

Seriously you have got some beautiful fish and the tank looks great

I love orange peel , so bright ! :heart

Orange Peel is a stunner! and quite laid back for a single tail.

Excellent photos, especially the first one! Beautiful Goldfish!

thank you! :)

I love your fish.. I'm still going back and forth about making our second fish a pearlscale (or golfball, as the local store calls it). I don't want to kill a fish with our wacky water and temp swings but yours are so nice.

Pearlies are the best! I consider Roos to be quite a sturdy fish, she's put up with a lot of my mistakes!

Looking awesome PSP!

Thanks! :heart

Oh they are so cute!!! I just love Roos so much!!!!!!

And I'm not gonna lie, Sharkie is one of my favs on the forum.... I love wierd fish!

Thank you! :)

Edited by Pearlscaleperfect

Great looking fish! I love the photo of the nerite. :)

thanks! I love my nerites, they're the work force to keep everything diatom free.

Oh, man! You've done it again! You made me ooo and ahh over your amazing fish, and now I'm wanting a pearlie. Must block out the overwhelming cuteness! ;):D:clapping:

Get a pearlie! They're the best ;)

What cute pudgy buckets! Sharky has the most, totally over it, look on his face :D Orange peel? That's such cute name!

Sharkie does have a rather impatient look to her! :rofl

Ahhh,I just love your fish, perfect shots too! :thumb::D

thank you! :)

Your tank looks beautiful! I'm always so impressed by Roos, she is a gorgeous pearly. :heart

thanks! I agree Roos is a stunner :D

They're all beautiful! The tank is looking good :)

Thank you!

Beautiful fish and tank. Roos looks so much like my old pearly Rollie ! People talk a lot about pearlies being fragile but Ollie lived to be 7 or 8 years old. Roos is really a beauty and I'd take her anytime!!!!

I'd love to see a picture of your old pearlie if you have any! I hope Roos lives to be that old :) that would make me very happy.

They all look amazing and I am so in love with little Orange Peel

That is only a 55g? It looks much bigger, deeper somehow. Kinda like a 75g, but maybe that's just the photo - or my eyes

Yea it's def a 55 I think. It seems bigger to me too :rofl I think it's just because my fish are all fairly small. When I see some people's goodies in a 40 or 55 they make the tank look small!