Ever had a mistaken breed?:)

Guest Jessie

I got Casper and named him Cali and months later I found breeding stars :o:lol so now he's Casper :)

Your Tardis is showing...

My ryukin was originally named "Callie", till I found out that she was a he, and then he became Cal. :rofl

My ranchu was supposed to be a lionhead. :rofl

I just bought two orandas that were labeled fantails. But, I kind of knew that when I bought them. I like them all. I think if I were going to spend $100. I were buy one with more growth and be sure what it was if that was what I wanted.

• Admin

One of my fish was bought as a baby chocolate oranda. After couple of months he turned out to be a gold fantail :clapping:

Thats normal... a true Chocolate fish is very hard to find :o

• 2 weeks later...

One of my fish was bought as a baby chocolate oranda. After couple of months he turned out to be a gold fantail :clapping:

Thats normal... a true Chocolate fish is very hard to find :o

Now I know that but imagine my surprise when he started changing his color! First there were just specks of gold here and there. And then I went away for a 10 days and left him in capable hands of our fishsitter. When I came back he was a golden boy! He looked like a totally different fish except he kept his quite distinctive mustache lol