Crazy Growth

rai-nbow

Hey, guys!! Did a water change so of course I had to take pictures of meh babies. I wanted to share Blue's crazy growth. I swear, it's like somebody's giving him steroids!!! I bought him in November from Wal-mart:

He was about 2.5 inches total, if that:

Blue1-1_zps9e9fffd6.jpg

Tonight:

Blue6_zps618c49b8.png

This picture below this text was just form a couple weeks ago!! It's hard to tell, but look at his tail, from top to bottom. A couple weeks ago it could fit in the width of my hand, but now it is longer than my hand. Also his body width took up about half my hand's width, now 3/4" of him covers it.

Blue2_zpsc55d018a.jpg

A couple weeks ago ^^^^ Tonight vvvv

Blue7_zps24e227d9.png

Extra pics:

Blue8_zps2451cfd8.png

Blue3_zps34fd0869.png

I have been feeding everyone Omega One Shrimp Pellets twice a day with occasional algae, blood worms, and peas. You guys need to try the shrimp pellets, it's mainly fish and my fish have been doing AMAZINGLY, no floating issues either which shocks me with amount everyone eats, :D

That's a kool Ryukin and a great find at Walmart. I haven't seen shrimp pellets by Omega One, but I will keep that in mind the next time I go to Petsmart and get one. Do you have a whole tank pix? Any other Goldfish?

Edited by Thunder

That's a kool Ryukin and a great find at Walmart. I haven't seen shrimp pellets by Omega One, but I will keep that in mind the next time I go to Petsmart and get one. Do you have a whole tank pix? Any other Goldfish?

Thanks! I don't think Petsmart sells it! Wait, I think they have a small container of it. A local LFS sells the entire line of Omega One (cheaper than Petsmart too!). Mom and I went a little nuts and bought like 5 different kinds when we found the petstore, LOL

Here's the tank, I just went downstairs and turned the dinging room light on so they're all like HUH WHAT?! haha

352j57t.jpg

There's an embarrassingly large amount of fish in there, but only temporarily. They're all doing great, I do a lot of huge water changes, :)

Nice growth, Rai!

Glad to see you around, and hope to see you active around the forums. :)

Hiii~ I've been being more active lately!! I've been making a point to be anyway, haha~ :):heart

Thanks! I don't think Petsmart sells it! Wait, I think they have a small container of it. A local LFS sells the entire line of Omega One (cheaper than Petsmart too!). Mom and I went a little nuts and bought like 5 different kinds when we found the petstore, LOL

Here's the tank, I just went downstairs and turned the dinging room light on so they're all like HUH WHAT?! haha

352j57t.jpg

There's an embarrassingly large amount of fish in there, but only temporarily. They're all doing great, I do a lot of huge water changes, :)

Nice growth, Rai!

Hiii~ I've been being more active lately!! I've been making a point to be anyway, haha~ :):heart

Do you know if wardley shrimp pellets are OK to feed them?

352j57t.jpg

Nice growth, Rai!

Do you know if wardley shrimp pellets are OK to feed them?

I just looked them up and they should be fine, looks like you'd have to break 'em up tho depending on the size of your fish, if you can find the omega one pellets tho, they are way way better quality than the Wardley brand, ;)