A new pic of my Black and Red Oranda

He or she is beautiful!

Do you have a twisted sense of humor? If so, how about "Pumpkin Rot" or "Leper"

If not....well this is awkward and I apologize. I love your oranda but those were the things that came to mind when I thought of black and red/orange.

He or she is beautiful!

Do you have a twisted sense of humor? If so, how about "Pumpkin Rot" or "Leper"

If not....well this is awkward and I apologize. I love your oranda but those were the things that came to mind when I thought of black and red/orange.

:rofl I like Pumpkin Rot!

Cute little oranda.

Edited by Sakura

Hiiiiii Oranda!!!!

Don't see any red, but how 'bout Black 'n Decker?

Plenty of names... Hmmm... Blacko, Blada, variety of Black and Oranda together.

Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, Mike Myers (?), Chucky, any famous horror characters.

I'm not on Facebook. Darn! I think Voyager is my fav. Watching ST TNG right now but not loving it like Voyager. A model of Voyager in the tank would be awesome but I'd worry they'd injur themselves. Maybe get one for the top of their tank. Geeky goodness!!!

There is another member on here who recently added a military aircraft in the tank. I'm sure it will be fine. There are many options on eBay to chose from. Can only try and see how it goes. :-) I have Netflix, so I can watch any series anytime! My favs in order is... Voyager, DS9, TNG, Enterprise, TOS. I'm still waiting for a Voyager movie!!!

With how scary Borg appears, your Oranda looks just like that with its colors and wen. =-O

I love Netflix! I will look around for a Voyager model. haha I still think it'll probably end up on top of the tank! I have yet to watch DS9. After I finish TNG that is next on my list. I figure that my tank is now named Voyager and all of my fish will have character names! haha