Nerite snails, and a friendly hello :)

MexiMike83

Hey guys :) I haven't forgotten about this site, I've just been super busy with school. (I still check in every now and then), I miss ya :) My fish, Lucy and Koko are doing great! Anyways, I was wondering, does anyone have a nerite algae eating snail, similar to the one Alex was talking about, that they would like to sell? Or a good website to buy them? Let me know!

Edited by MexiMike83

Hey stranger! Nice to see you :)

I got mine on aquabid :idont

Mostly they sell them in large packs (10-20), but I was able to find a 5 pack :) There's at least one 5 pack up right now on the site and I even see a couple singles :)

I got mine on ebay, and I know a couple of other people did too. I bought from this seller, and they all arrived alive and healthy even though they were shipped in February. They were comfy with a heat pack in the box. :)

http://myworld.ebay.com/livekoiforsalecom?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Hi Mikey, that's interesting how you named a Goldfish after Koko. You so gotta show me pix of Koko like seriously!

Here is an old video. Koko is the blue/gold. Lucy is the red one (like Lucile ball). I named her koko because she had some nasty bouts with pop eye; and the good folks on here helped to save her and her eye. So every time I see her and Lucy, I'm reminded of this site and all the great people in it.

• Admin

Hi Mikey, that's interesting how you named a Goldfish after Koko. You so gotta show me pix of Koko like seriously!

Here is an old video. Koko is the blue/gold. Lucy is the red one (like Lucile ball). I named her koko because she had some nasty bouts with pop eye; and the good folks on here helped to save her and her eye. So every time I see her and Lucy, I'm reminded of this site and all the great people in it.

Oh where is my video :(