Full Tank Videos

GreenTea

This is super long overdo, sorry. Now that everyone is healthy and settled and in the appropriate homes I got some videos for you all. The 75 is pretty bare, I'm trying to grow out some plants in the bubble eye tank.

Here is my 56 gallon bubble eye tank. The large calico is Dolly, the small calico is Kai, the red and white is Dino and the black is Sampson.

And here is my 75 gallon oranda and Ranchu tank. The big Ranchu is Raichu, the medium one is Bowie, the small Ranchu is unnamed. The tiger oranda is Scarface and the black one is Dice.

I hope everyone can see these this time. Let me know what you think or I'd you have any fun name ideas for the littlest ranchu :)

Edited by dnalex
Fixed video links

• Admin

I cant play those hun.. its a mobile Video :(

:( I need help imbedding them apparently. My YouTube channel is nikinator2010.

you using a Mobile phone hun? For some reason your codes are in mobile format :(

you using a Mobile phone hun? For some reason your codes are in mobile format :(

I recorded them on my phone but tried to make them viewable in desktop format. I asked for Alexis help and he came to the rescue. Thank you so much Alex!

• Admin

I fixed it.

Niki, in the future, try this format

http://youtu.be/xxxxxxxxxxxx

Where xxxxxxxxxxxx is the specific id of your youtube movie :)

Thank you dude :thumb:

I recorded them on my phone but tried to make them viewable in desktop format. I asked for Alexis help and he came to the rescue. Thank you so much Alex!

Well stop that :wa

You guys are so silly. If I show him at the goldfish show this summer Koko I'll be sure to watch your hands!

Me now I wouldnt do such a thing :teehee

Mhmmmm ;)

I hope you AND TD can go this year so I can meet the little one! I want to show my baby bubble eyes too. I'll sit by the tank guarding them.

What do you win at those shows anyway? T shirts?

Thanks! I'm so glad I can view your videos now. OMGee! Your bubble eyes freak me out! They are gorgeous but I would be a nervous wreck thinking one of the sacs would get deflated. Now on the other hand, that GIANT Ranchu! Well, I'll just say I choked on my tea and nearly burned myself. It is awesome! Also, I especially like your tank decor, so much easier to clean that way, I do the same thing.

Thanks! I'm so glad I can view your videos now. OMGee! Your bubble eyes freak me out! They are gorgeous but I would be a nervous wreck thinking one of the sacs would get deflated. Now on the other hand, that GIANT Ranchu! Well, I'll just say I choked on my tea and nearly burned myself. It is awesome! Also, I especially like your tank decor, so much easier to clean that way, I do the same thing.

Hahaha don't hurt yourself! I'm glad you like him. I know my bubble eyes are not for everyone and that's OK :) I would like to grow out the plants a lot and eventually just have river stones and natural plants but I'm not there yet.

• Admin

You guys are so silly. If I show him at the goldfish show this summer Koko I'll be sure to watch your hands!

Mhmmmm ;)

I hope you AND TD can go this year so I can meet the little one! I want to show my baby bubble eyes too. I'll sit by the tank guarding them.

I think I will be going... now trying to get TD to go thats another story :tomuch:

You win Ribbons.. :)

Show your Ranchus' Ill try not to swoop :teehee

Same here. That one fish got big bubbles and was a bit too active. I was expecting it to6 tear apart. How long does the bubbles last?

Lol it was feeding time so she was excited. They have the bubbles their whole lives. They get bigger as the fish age, much like wen growth on an oranda. She wasn't "too active." The bubbles won't be damaged by her swimming :) If a bubble is popped they often grow back. I recently wrote an article on bubble eye basic tank care if you are interested in learning more. Its posted on the articles section of the board.

Mhmmmm ;)

I think I will be going... now trying to get TD to go thats another story :tomuch:

You win Ribbons.. :)

Show your Ranchus' Ill try not to swoop :teehee

It was really fun to talk and joke with you last year. Maybe there will be more goldfish this time..! Is TD not a "people person?"

Edited by GreenTea