what am i?

Jessijaxx

Saw this guy at lps wondering what he was? i liked his gray color im thinking about him he has been there for about a month already if he is still there when i get my larger tank i will get him i will call him Mr. Grey :D

FC52878B-0D20-4592-BE88-70304768DB45-17532-000015B2011717E0.jpgF8D26214-157C-46CA-BD21-54F92F4D1A89-17532-000015B2171534C5.jpg

Blue orandas aren't really rare but they're less common for sure. I agree with the others :) Blue oranda. It is very good of you to wait! I hope you can get him when your tank is ready. I love blue fish. I am getting two in the mail tomorrow...assuming all goes well!

Blue oranda, but surprisingly, I see no patches of chocolate, bronze or brass, which they usually seem to have.

Not a super huge wen, but otherwise a very pretty fish! Hope he's still there when you're ready!

~Bruce

Years ago, I had a blue oranda, which I loved soooo much.... :( He was so pretty and had a chocolate patch by a fin... That is my favorite color of goldfish. That and solid white. And solid black. And the orange... :hummm Okay, I like them all, but the blue is still my favorite.