Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

Repashy Feeding Disks

Yes, yet another thread about Repashy, sorry! :lol3

But have you guys seen this? Ted Judy makes these feeding disks for the gel foods, and they look kinda neat.

Great idea.. but not sure on that metal hook :unsure:

Great idea. I've tried feeding a days worth of repashy in one go to see if they graze on it.... they do not. They just keep eating and eating until I take it away.

Not so much on the metal hook as well. I'd have to have more then one to switch them out at meal times. Grazing ??? :rofl I have yet to hear of a fish that wouldn't eat themselves sick, especially with Repashy.

I saw it on his website. Neat idea.

Neat! Thanks for sharing, I like this idea! That would be something for my community tank :) Still want to try the "cup on a string" method too :)

Not so much on the metal hook as well. I'd have to have more then one to switch them out at meal times. Grazing ??? :rofl I have yet to hear of a fish that wouldn't eat themselves sick, especially with Repashy.

Great idea. I've tried feeding a days worth of repashy in one go to see if they graze on it.... they do not. They just keep eating and eating until I take it away.

I know, if I were to use this for goldfish, I'd just put enough on the cup for them to eat in one go. :) I thought it would be particularly nice for people with lots of goldfish in one tank.

I thought the exact same thing especially after my oranda's recent eye injury. Love the idea of that though.

I thought the exact same thing especially after my oranda's recent eye injury. Love the idea of that though.

Oh crap!!! I didn't even think of that! Guess I'm not getting one. At least not till I can find Phyllis a small enough pair of safety goggles.