Goldfish bribe!

Jessijaxx

To make a long story short had a big fight with my boyfreind and this is what he brought me home to make up and to tell you the truth i dont even remember what i was mad aboutIMG_0315_zpsd5ecdd8c.jpg

Super cute, looks just like my Sheldon! :wub:

Hope you have space for him, cause you'll need a super huge tank if you get a new fishy every time you guys have an arguement :rofl

lol ill just make a list of things i need and hang it on the fridge he can start checking them off im going to need lots of stuff since im getting my 65 gallon in a few weeks :carrot:

lol ill just make a list of things i need and hang it on the fridge he can start checking them off im going to need lots of stuff since im getting my 65 gallon in a few weeks :carrot:

Genius idea! :lol

That's great!

I'd probably be mad cuz I need to stand there for 30 minutes watching every fish, waiting for one to speak to me . . . :rofl. Then we'd have another argument, more fish, more arguing . . . . :rofl

Adorable fish! Did he really pick that out all by himself?! that's impressive. :D

I just linked this to my significant other. "Why u no do this when we argue?" :rofl

Your boyfriend better know he just set a standard with all of the koko's girls!

I'll have to try and hint to my boyfriend next time we get into a pickle