Sign in to follow this  
Helen

stakos clan 2013

i have taken a bunch of photos in these last few days and compiled them onto a youtube video :)

please enjoy :)

:heart

Helen, your fish are so gorgeous. The open mouthed pics are hilarious, and I've decided that your pearlies are just not fat enough.

I'm not picky. I'll take them all, thank you! :rofl

With all those fabulous pics, how do you decide which to enter into the contests? :o

Your fish are just amazing. It would take me 6 years to get half of those wonderful pics!

Thanks for sharing! :heart

Stunning fish but the hole I. The ozone hole could effect them so I will gladly take all..:rofl

Ooooo!!!! Aarrrreeee!!!!!!!!! (Like making noises at fireworks!) SOOOOOOOOO beautiful, stunning, handsome, gorgeous, stupendous fish!

Amazing pics also! :thud im done now! ;)

All you're goldfish are so photogenic and stunning :o!! I want them all

My fish and my camera do not cooperate, so it's just a beautiful art of blurs everywhere. :rofl I wish my fish were as steady as yours, Stakos.

Really enjoyed watching it hun :heart Love your fish

What an absolutely beautiful video! Your fish are stunning and I am so envious of your sweet little ranchus. I hope I will be able to find some like that when I'm ready!

Guest Jessie

I love the photo at 1:04! You make succh beautiful videos! What camera do you use!?

Your photos (and the fish) are STUNNING!!!!! I loved each one.

Clearly, you are starving those poor pearlscales... :tomuch:

gorgeous fishies and amazing pictures of them :heart

All of your fish are stunning , thanks for sharing :heart

many thanks :bighug

Helen, your fish are so gorgeous. The open mouthed pics are hilarious, and I've decided that your pearlies are just not fat enough.

I'm not picky. I'll take them all, thank you! :rofl

oh, you have no idea how much this made me laugh.. sadly for you, there is no cigar :tomuch:

With all those fabulous pics, how do you decide which to enter into the contests? :o

Your fish are just amazing. It would take me 6 years to get half of those wonderful pics!

Thanks for sharing! :heart

aaawww, thank you.. re the selection? i don't know.. i can't pick, i just get john to choose one, and if i don't like it, he gets to pick again and again until i like one i guess :rofl

They are indeed stunning, as is the photography.

thank you hun :)

Stunning fish but the hole I. The ozone hole could effect them so I will gladly take all.. :rofl

how dare you play on our disadvantage! :rofl sorry, that ain't about to happen :P

Beauties as always :)

thank you :heart

Ooooo!!!! Aarrrreeee!!!!!!!!! (Like making noises at fireworks!) SOOOOOOOOO beautiful, stunning, handsome, gorgeous, stupendous fish!

Amazing pics also! :thud im done now! ;)

hehe! another gobsmacked victim.. my fish are doing their job accordingly.. i must treat them this evening :rofl

All you're goldfish are so photogenic and stunning :o!! I want them all

haha! thank you! :heart ... and no!.. :D

My fish and my camera do not cooperate, so it's just a beautiful art of blurs everywhere. :rofl I wish my fish were as steady as yours, Stakos.

blurs are good! sign of nice, healthy, super active fishies ;) but if you learn how to pan with their movement, you might strike a clear shot :)

Man I love your ryukins but those pearlies are to die for!

thanks hun :heart (they were specifically taken for you! to remind you of your username! :rofl )

Really enjoyed watching it hun :heart Love your fish

thank you sweetie :) cuddles of love for your recent happenings :hug

lovely :) thanks for sharing :)

thanks hun :heart

What an absolutely beautiful video! Your fish are stunning and I am so envious of your sweet little ranchus. I hope I will be able to find some like that when I'm ready!

thanks hun :heart ranchus are in the giant's tank.. last i measured 8" lol... but they're just as playful as the little guys :D

I love the photo at 1:04! You make succh beautiful videos! What camera do you use!?

ah, that was a left and right turning shot, two single images that i merged :) my camera is a Nikon D800E full frame and i use a combination of full and half frame lenses depending on my mood :D

thank you for your wonderful comment. you've been gone a little while, might be time for you to update us on your little darlings too :)

Your photos (and the fish) are STUNNING!!!!! I loved each one.

Clearly, you are starving those poor pearlscales... :tomuch:

yes, yes, because if i fed them any more.. PSP would be down here pinching their buttocks in envy :P:tomuch: so i keep them lean to feed the empty threats of other members :rofl

gorgeous fishies and amazing pictures of them :heart

thanks hun :heart