Welcome Sasha! (PIC HEAVY!) Fish Sempai

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOH so pretty :)

Congrats Laura you picked a STUNNER!!!!!!!

I am going to have to look into this place if they ship all over Canada...... I have not found a place that does that yet

he does...well depending if your in a shippable area of course. So if you ever get deliveries from UBS before then you golden

:hi Alex. Mighty nice fish she picked out, huh? :D

And the drawing she did for you is gorgeous! :heart

Edit: :rofl Alex! I was kinda thinking that! Too many Alex's! But all wonderful!! :D

Yup I saw it...now I have to fine the perfect picture frame to do it justice lol. Plus so who's the other Alex o.o?

Also to bad you didn't go upstairs see the other Japanese fish lol but at least you got to see the tosakins and you should see them a year from now that's when the tail is more develop. :D

I am going to have to look into this place if they ship all over Canada...... I have not found a place that does that yet

he does...well depending if your in a shippable area of course. So if you ever get deliveries from UBS before then you golden

Edit: :rofl Alex! I was kinda thinking that! Too many Alex's! But all wonderful!! :D

Yup I saw it...now I have to fine the perfect picture frame to do it justice lol. Plus so who's the other Alex o.o?

Also to bad you didn't go upstairs see the other Japanese fish lol but at least you got to see the tosakins and you should see them a year from now that's when the tail is more develop. :D

Darn! I wish I hadn't missed it now that I know it's there! I'll have to go and see it next time I make an appointment!!! :D and Lisa is right about the Alex's

Sasha is pretty!!! Good luck, all fins crossed here for you and Sasha and her uneventful qt!

...Can I have that Koi picture to go next to my clownfish picture? :rofl

:rofl !!! You like the picture? :P

And awww thank you very much!!!

...so is that a yes? :lol I :heart all their little mouths and then the grumpy looking yellow one in the middle. :rofl :rofl :rofl

:thud I'm speechless over your new beauty, and I'm too jelly to say anything nice about your trip. ;) Congrats! :)

Sasha is pretty!!! Good luck, all fins crossed here for you and Sasha and her uneventful qt!

...Can I have that Koi picture to go next to my clownfish picture? :rofl

:rofl !!! You like the picture? :P

And awww thank you very much!!!

...so is that a yes? :lol I :heart all their little mouths and then the grumpy looking yellow one in the middle. :rofl :rofl :rofl

It's possible if you send me a pm :)

Beautiful fish, congratulations. Thanks for the field trip photos. :)

Thank you!!! and no problem! :) I'm glad you enjoyed them! :D

What a gorgeous fish! :heart

I am also inclined to believe she is female looking at the pec fins (they look a little thin to be male, but it's hard to tell for certain in the pics).... either way he/she is beautiful!

What a gorgeous fish! :heart

I am also inclined to believe she is female looking at the pec fins (they look a little thin to be male, but it's hard to tell for certain in the pics).... either way he/she is beautiful!

:heart thank you Tithra! :)

I'm glad that both you and Alex think this :) I've started referring to Sasha as a girl now! I really should learn the signs of gender with goldies!