Welcome Sasha! (PIC HEAVY!) Fish Sempai

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can I ask if you got Sasha, did clone get anything? ;)

:tomuch: Becs :rofl

Now I know why I was soooooo confused--thinking clone702008 was Alex!! Cuz he IS Alex, just not dnalex Alex!! It's all becoming clear to me now . . . :idea :idea

Now I know why I was soooooo confused--thinking clone702008 was Alex!! Cuz he IS Alex, just not dnalex Alex!! It's all becoming clear to me now . . . :idea :idea

:idea :idea

Oh you guys! :rofl !!!

Sasha is pretty!!! Good luck, all fins crossed here for you and Sasha and her uneventful qt!

...Can I have that Koi picture to go next to my clownfish picture? :rofl

:rofl !!! You like the picture? :P

And awww thank you very much!!!

Wonderful goldfish.

Thank you hun! :):heart

So you picked the ryukin XD, also did you go upstairs? (no pics from up there D:?)

sorry for the confusion but yeah I'm the other alex lol >.<

Laura Sasha is amazing! Congratulations!

Thank you hun :heart

He is a stunner! And he looks much bigger than 2.5 inches. Must be a chunky fella.

Sent from my SCH-I535

She is a little chunky but she's definitely small! That much I can tell you for sure! :):heart

OMG beautiful fish!! I have been following all of your threads and amm soo glad you found a nice healthy fish! Sasha is a super cute name :clapping:

Awww! :) Thanks hun! I'm flattered you're following my threads! :):heart :heart

OOOOOH so pretty :)

Congrats Laura you picked a STUNNER!!!!!!!

I am going to have to look into this place if they ship all over Canada...... I have not found a place that does that yet

I'm pretty sure he ships throughout canada... check out his website but I'm pretty positive he does! :)

So you picked the ryukin XD, also did you go upstairs? (no pics from up there D:?)

sorry for the confusion but yeah I'm the other alex lol >.<

Nope! I completely forgot to go up there, he took me to his tropical room and showed me his beautiful baby tosakins though. I nearly died when I saw how nice they looked!!!! Told me he did daily water changes with them, I'm impressed! He also showed me his angels!

Actually, you are the other other Alex! :rofl

Shall we call you Number 3? :tomuch:

... :rofl2

:hi Alex. Mighty nice fish she picked out, huh? :D

And the drawing she did for you is gorgeous! :heart

Edit: :rofl Alex! I was kinda thinking that! Too many Alex's! But all wonderful!! :D

:D It's fun trying to figure out who everyone is talking about huh? :rofl

• Supporter

OMG... that first pic had me gobsmacked! all those beautiful little mouths begging for foodies.. squeeeee!! i just want to be there!

sasha is adorable! congratulations on such a great find, however the report back from most members re fish sempai is nothing short from excellent! to be honest, i knew you would come home with a beauty.. and you did!..

OMG... that first pic had me gobsmacked! all those beautiful little mouths begging for foodies.. squeeeee!! i just want to be there!

sasha is adorable! congratulations on such a great find, however the report back from most members re fish sempai is nothing short from excellent! to be honest, i knew you would come home with a beauty.. and you did!..

Aww thank you Helen! :heart I can send you the large picture if you really like it :)

And yes, now that I've been there I tend to agree. These are BEAUTIFUL fish! I would definitely go there again. No doubt about that :D:heart

• Supporter

Aww thank you Helen! :heart I can send you the large picture if you really like it :)

And yes, now that I've been there I tend to agree. These are BEAUTIFUL fish! I would definitely go there again. No doubt about that :D:heart

aaawww hun! i would luurve that :) i have a physical photo album of fish pics :D (ok you twits, you can stop laughing now!) nothing replaces a photo album for me :heart