Welcome Sasha! (PIC HEAVY!) Fish Sempai

I'd like everyone at Koko's to meet Sasha. Sasha is a broadtail Ryukin that came home from Fish Sempai. Alex (Clone702008) and I did our own little christmas exchange and I got to visit the fish show room! It was a great trip and Andrew was a really nice man!

Before I show pictures of the little guy I picked out, I thought I would share some of the beautiful fish that were there in the showroom!

fishsempai4.png

Some beautiful (and hungry) Koi

fishsempai1.png

A nicely (and slightly tri-coloured) broad tail Ryukin

fishsempai2.png

Ryukin interacting with one another! (you can see Sasha in the background, his nostrils are orange)

fishsempai3.png

An adorable oranda with a hitler style moustache :rofl

fishsempai5.png

This gorgeous goldie was 6 inches long :o

Now you guys are probably wondering about my own goldie, Sasha! I have no idea what gender this fish is but I will refer to it as a male until I find out!

one.png

He has orange nostrils, red lips and two stripes down his back!

three.png

Side one

two.png

Side two!

Did I pick well? :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Very nice!!! How big is he?? He looks nice and healthy, and I wish you both all the best. :heart :heart :heart

Aww thank you! He definitely seems super healthy! Prazi tonight anyways though! :P:heart :heart :heart He's about as big as bentley was 2.5 inches from head to tail pedunkle

Nope, you didn't pick well at all. Send him straight to me. :o

:rofl2

:thud Whoa!! He is gorgeous! I love how his dorsal and caudal fins are red/orange near his body and white on the outside.

:nana Congrats, Laura. And :please:please:please let this QT be uneventful!! :D

Edited by fantailfan1

I've got a good vibe about Sasha! I hope sails through his quarantine with no problems. You really deserve a healthy fishy! :heart:

He is very handsome! You picked GREAT! ;)

Thank you soo much! :) I hope so too! prazi starts tonight! I can't wait to see this little guy settle down and not be so nervous anymore! :heart

Nope, you didn't pick well at all. Send him straight to me. :o

:rofl2

:thud Whoa!! He is gorgeous! I love how his dorsal and caudal fins are red/orange near his body and white on the outside.

:nana Congrats, Laura. And :please:please:please let this QT be uneventful!! :D

Thank you Lisa!!! :D I'm so excited! This was so nice of Alex to do!!! :) And I liked that too about him! I also like this his face is white but his nostrils are both red! :rofl so quirky!!!

Thank you sooo much for the well wishes!!! :D I hope he's healthy and nothing will happen too!

Very pretty! He's gonna be a big ol fishies before ya know it :D

Thank you kindly dear! :) I'm already in love with this little guy!!! :heart

Extremely jealous of your fish he is absolutely

gorgeous :o

Aww thank you! I thought he was pretty too! It was hard to choose, all fish there were this gorgeous... I almost walked out with a ranchu!

He's a beauty! Sending best wishes for a boring QT.

Thank you very much hun!! :) I hope it's boring too!

So can I ask if you got Sasha, did clone get anything? ;)

....:rofl2 !!! He didn't meet me there! :P

Wow! He is gorgeous! I hope you have a very uneventful QT :)

You should go get that big calico ryukin for me and I'll drive up and get him and smuggle him across the border :D

If I could I would! :) They're gorgeous. He told me fish sempai now ships throughout canada, I think thats great since places like dandy oranda and so on can't ship to Canada!

Sasha is so gorgeous! I absolutely love his/her red and white coloring. :) Fins and fingers crossed for an uneventful quarantine! :)

He is beautiful! Love the nostrils and the cool dorsal fin!

Thank you very much!

What gorgeousness! :Congrats:

I'm inclined to think that Sasha is female, based on her general shape. :)

If you like, please start a QT journal, and we can guide you through the process. :)

"he" is beautiful, and I hope "he" has a uneventful quaratine! :)

Thank you very much!

What gorgeousness! :Congrats:

I'm inclined to think that Sasha is female, based on her general shape. :)

If you like, please start a QT journal, and we can guide you through the process. :)

Thank youuuu! :heart Ohhh that's great! :) I'm glad to know it's a she! Also I will begin one now! Prazi definitely has to start tonight! I'm excited as all heck!

Oh ok! I thought you had organised a koko's meet up! :D

Nope but I'm starting to wonder if there's enough Kokonuts here that I might be able to actually organize a meet at fish sempai! Wonder if Andrew would be open to that!