Sign in to follow this  
Skellys

Repashy Soilent Green in Canada

Hi guys,

My tank is currently cycling and I'm trying to get ready for my future goldfish!

After reading essentially nothing but good things, I'm trying to find out where I can get some SG in Canada from a reputable store? I'm literally finding nothing. I'm not sure if anyone in the states will ship here but if you guys have any recommendations that would be fantastic!

Thanks!

(Apologies if there is an existing thread on this, I wasn't able to find one)

Oh my. I didn't even think to check tastyworms!

Thank you!! :)

you're very welcome.. if he can get stuff all the way to AU, i am sure he can get stuff to Canada too :bighug

I ordered SG and the Saki Hikari since the Saki was waaaaay cheaper on tastyworms than any pet store around here. Yay!

are you also a registered koko member with tastyworms? we receive great discounts when we register as koko members :)

My local pet store carries the repashy brand so it may vary store to store but you can get it locally if you're lucky. Ordering online is a little easier for some though. :)

Yeah, the huge LFS near me (two cities south) only have a similar products, but different brand.

They are only available online. I get mine direct from the source (the inventer/owner/maker).

http://tedsfishroom.com/repashy/

Yeah, the huge LFS near me (two cities south) only have a similar products, but different brand.

Maybe so, but buying from our Sponsor is much better as he helps to keep the site going by sponsoring us....

Please everyone keep Tastyworms going... Thank you.!

My local pet store carries the repashy brand so it may vary store to store but you can get it locally if you're lucky. Ordering online is a little easier for some though. :)

my local pet store only carries it for reptiles

They are only available online. I get mine direct from the source (the inventer/owner/maker).

Maybe so, but buying from our Sponsor is much better as he helps to keep the site going by sponsoring us....

Where at? What should I do? I'll check it out. Must be a member on this forum or can I do massive group order?

Ted Judy isn't the inventor of Soilent Green, Allen Repashy is. It says on Ted's website that he was involved in product testing for the gel foods, but I don't see any indication that he was involved in creating them.

Where at? What should I do? I'll check it out. Must be a member on this forum or can I do massive group order?

Just go to Tastyworms.com and place your order. :)

His price is very competitive to other people's, and the bonus is that he helps Koko out by sponsoring.

My understanding is that Ted Judy is involved in the testing etc of Repashy, and he seems to be a close associate of Mr. Repashy, but he is not the owner of the products. :)

Lucky bodoba, your LFS carries Repashy. D: Mine doesn't.

Just go to Tastyworms.com and place your order. :)

His price is very competitive to other people's, and the bonus is that he helps Koko out by sponsoring.

My understanding is that Ted Judy is involved in the testing etc of Repashy, and he seems to be a close associate of Mr. Repashy, but he is not the owner of the products. :)

Thank you Alex....

and Tastyworms banner is on the front of this forum and also and the main forum.... :clapping:

I did end up ordering from tastyworms. Reasonable prices and shipping and the US/Canadian exchange was minimal. Score!

Although I do wish it was available locally.

I did end up ordering from tastyworms. Reasonable prices and shipping and the US/Canadian exchange was minimal. Score!

Although I do wish it was available locally.

yeah I wish I could order Progold from tastyworms or find it from a Lfs but oh well..... :(