A single baby

number20121

OK that's it! Now you've gone and done it. I WANT BABIES!!! He just looks to freakin precious in that spoon I can't stand it! Just one small problem. I'm not even sure if Phyllis is really a girl and where in the heck our my babies gonna go. Fang this is all your fault, having such a cute baby.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to get this off my mind.

Every time I read the title of this thread all I can think of is "All the Single Babies" to the tune of Single Ladies by Beyonce. :rofl

OK I feel better now. Sorry for the thread interruption. :teehee

Well, the little guy is doing well! I wish I could feed him more often throughout the day (but I work full time, that causes larger breaks between meals than I'd like), but he is doing well! Here's a photo I took this morning. Unfortunately the camera flash washed this photo out a bit, making him look much skinnier than he really is (this was also taken pre-breakfast); you can't even see his pectoral and pelvic fins in here.

BUT you can see his most gorgeous tail. He is so tiny and already has this beautiful, full chu-tail! Gosh, I love me some flowy/long tailed goldfish! :D

100_8572.jpg

Look at that TAIL!!! :heart

Need belly shots! Love me some fat bellies!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Beautiful tail!!!

Thank you, thank you! :)

And here the demanded belly shots. You can see how his back is starting to curve a bit and a tiny tail tuck developing.

Also, today he doesn't look psychotic, but excited and amazed :rofl

100_8593.jpg

100_8604.jpg

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Look at that full belly! In the first picture, it almost looks like he's smiling!! :D

I know, that photo makes me think of Spongebob. :lol

OOohhh, he looks so good!! How old is he now, Fang? :D

Ummm... 14 days, actually!! :) He hatched on the 2nd :)

Ok guys, he is now 18 days old and so legal drinking age for goldfish :rofl

His tail is AMAZING. I love it. I think my "hand" for long, full tails has struck even with my home-bred short tailed fancies :lol

EDIT: I also names the fish NORM. Short either for NORMAN or NORMA. :D

100_8746.jpg

100_8749.jpg

100_8754.jpg

And a quick video of him in the TBSP

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

that is just so awesome hun!! congratulations on his wonderful progress! u a good fish mumma! :heart

Thanks, my Love! :heart

He is such a little cutie and developing so quickly! I love this little guy so much already! You can't help but getting attached to these guys when you raise them.

That is something I really have to watch with Eve, his little sister, which is promised to our member Evening. She is a sweetheart too but I am trying not to get attached too much. With Eve, I'm trying to see it as if I was the teacher at a day care place :rofl

I love how is tail seems to vibrate when he scurries around the cup!

Thank you so much!

He's so tiny!!! I cannot wait until I am raising babies this summer. <3

It's a lot of fun!

:rofl It will be fun to look back on that video once s/he is larger. To think, s/he is swimming in like a tsp of water!! :rofl

Looking great, Fang! :D

It will be even more fun to try to fit him back into that tbsp :lol

There you go with that olympic sized tablespoon again!

Norm looks fabulous! :D

Thanks a lot! :D

OH s/he is so cute!!! And gorgeous tail!!! Great job Fang :)

Thanks a lot, Haley! :)

omg he's getting so big!!! :)

I know, right? He is so big compared to when he hatched :)

I just can't wait to see what he looks like when he gets older! :D

Neither do I! I wonder if he is going to be good quality or have a crooked back etc. But either way I already love him :heart

He is apparently starting to eat something besides the BBS. Not sure what exactly it is as BBS is all I'm feeding :lol

But his belly is now constantly full, even when I've been gone to work for 10 hours. I assume it is whatever lives amongst the little bit of duckweed and the cabomba piece. I can see some algae for sure.