No, my fish are NOT spoiled! XD

dnalex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made 2 batches this afternoon!! I would have added some pics but too late now. For some reason I didn't think to take pics of my fish food preparation! :blink:

It looks a lot like that . . . I just didn't make as much. But I do cut it up into little cubes like that!! :rofl

It didn't cut quite as cleanly with the blood worms I added . . .

I feed mine flakes. nope not spoiled. I wish i could, but im worried if i change something, they will get stressed and sick.

Goldfish are rarely so finicky, especialy about switching to superior foods. After mine figured out what Repashy was they ate it greedily and began to grow and grow.

ooooh! lovely.. happy new year!

Happy New Year! :rofl

I thought you might be amused lol

You feed them from a bowl? :blink:

Of course. Don't you? :o

I'm sure you forgot to show their silver spoon :D

Nothing but gold will do.

(Get it? Get it? :rofl :rofl :rofl)

:clapping: Chef Alex!

:flex:

your goldfish have fine dining! :)

:rofl I have too much time on my hand sometimes. :rofl

Lol. I wish my repashy looked like that after I cut it. My fish are jealous

not to mention the perfect cutting lol

Can we say OCD? :o:rofl

You also forgot their golden bibs :tomuch:

I didn't forget. Those were under lock and key :rofl

I made 2 batches this afternoon!! I would have added some pics but too late now. For some reason I didn't think to take pics of my fish food preparation! :blink:

It looks a lot like that . . . I just didn't make as much. But I do cut it up into little cubes like that!! :rofl

It didn't cut quite as cleanly with the blood worms I added . . .

Hmmm. Let's see it, FantailFoodie! :rofl

LOL Mine looks pretty much just like that when I prepare it. I have thought though to maybe prepare it in very small batches instead, because I just don't like the texture after freezing and thawing, and how the gel gets a more spongy texture, losing water. You know, it reminds of a block of tofu that was frozen and thawed.

Instead I'll try how well it works to mix only a few days worth together. I may try today :D

LOL Mine looks pretty much just like that when I prepare it. I have thought though to maybe prepare it in very small batches instead, because I just don't like the texture after freezing and thawing, and how the gel gets a more spongy texture, losing water. You know, it reminds of a block of tofu that was frozen and thawed.

Instead I'll try how well it works to mix only a few days worth together. I may try today :D

I have 16 goldfish and 4 snails to feed, so that much food doesn't even last me a week! :rofl

I have 16 goldfish and 4 snails to feed, so that much food doesn't even last me a week! :rofl

Are you serious? oO

Darn, I really wonder if I need to feed my guys more. :lol

I am totally serious lol.

As shakaho once said, the gel has a lot of water, so it is not as nutrient dense as the pellets, which is a good thing actually.

If you estimate between 1-2% of body weight in the gel food daily, you would be OK. I am at about 1-1.5% when I feel SG exclusively, and decrease it down to 0.75% when I am supplementing with Pro-Gold.