A Few Tank Pics

fantailfan1

Thanks everyone! I decided to add one more. . . .

Edit: Kinda blurry but you can see the other side of my calico Fluffy. My favorite. The biggest one is my son's fish, Bob, on the right. The smallest one is my daughter's fish, Swimmie. :D

DSC_3585.jpg

Edited by fantailfan1

It is real. I bought it at Petco already attached to the small rock. :teehee It's an anubias nana I believe. I wanted to see how it would do. I've had it for probably a couple of months and it's still alive so I'm hoping to replace the other 2 fake plants with some live ones soon . . . :D

Beautiful fish and tank, Foodie! I love them all, but especially the calico!

I have somewhat bad news. These are not fantails. They are um, orandas, and destined to grow large wen. So, why don't you just pass them along to me to foster, so you can get some actual fantails? :tomuch:

They're so cute :) Which one is which again? Thank you for updating us on them :)

Edit: you answered my first question :)

Thanks! :D

The pics and fish are both lovely.

Your tank is really clean, too! every rock looks gleaming haha :)

I just switched from Christmas to "regular" tank. The one thing that is bugging me is all the snail eggs on the rocks. Need to work on that! Thanks for the compliments. :)

Oh your fish are gorgeous!! ANd your tank is very simple and pretty :)

Thank you! ;)

Nice fish very stunning

Thanks!! :D

PRETTY! :heart I'll just take fluffy off your hands, ok? :rofl

Um, no. You're at your stocking limit for now!! :rofl2 (And,no, Alex didn't pay me to say that. :teehee )

I'm thinking of switching to a black background. Only problem is it's an OceanVisions background which I love but if I switch to black and don't like it, I'll have to buy another Oceanvisions and they are a little expensive for backgrounds . . . Well the shipping is anyway. If I could find a local store that carries them I'd switch it out. :idont

I have somewhat bad news. These are not fantails. They are um, orandas, and destined to grow large wen. So, why don't you just pass them along to me to foster, so you can get some actual fantails? :tomuch:

Uh oh...He's fishnapping again! :tomuch:

:rofl Sure and you can send me a couple of your very large ryukins in return! :lol

The big one Bob and my calico :heart Fluffy were sold as ryukins but no major hump development yet. However, they just had some Spawn and Grow and some blood worms this afternoon and I think I see some humps developing already! :rofl2

I love the simplicity of it! Although, it would bother me to see the clean tank bottom get dirty. I guess it would force me to do more water changes.... Your fish are so red and orange! Their colors are beautiful!

They're all beautiful, Lisa.

I'm loving the calico. :)

Your tank is so shiny and clean!!

Thanks Dan! :D

beeeeauuutiful fishies :) and a nice looking tank!!!

Thank you Laura. :)

They look wonderful! :)

Great photos, the calico is so cute!

Thank you both! I kinda like them too. :heart

Aaawww Lisa. They are all so cute! I love Bob though, he's adorable.

The tank is super cleanand sparkly too. :D

I'll let Bob know. He is my youngest and the biggest. We've had him since May and he's gone from the smallest to the largest! :flex:

I love the simplicity of it! Although, it would bother me to see the clean tank bottom get dirty. I guess it would force me to do more water changes.... Your fish are so red and orange! Their colors are beautiful!

The bottom doesn't get too dirty. The filters seem to scoop up poo and the nerites (which you can't see in any of the pics) keep the diatoms under control. The snail eggs are an eye sore though. I need to work on those . . . Thank you. :D

Edited by fantailfan1