Meet Brittany

unicron

apunasap.jpg

y8e7use3.jpg

hy7esesy.jpg

e3yjyzyd.jpg

yja7y2yq.jpg

I've had her(?) for over a week now but never got around to sharing her.

She was a birthday/Christmas present from my boyfriend (it was never established which one lol). I chose her and got pretty excited to see a pom pom since I hardly ever see them. Though I now understand after research that pom poms aren't supposed to have dorsal fins?

Anyway, I named her Brittany because with my more recent goldfish I seem to have a Daria theme going on, that being my favourite show. Those unfamiliar with the show, the character Brittany is a cheerleader, so I thought that name would suit a pom pom :P

Oooh a chocolate pom pom! Something I'd love to have too!

Where did you read pom poms shouldn't have dorsals? Pom only refer to the enlarged nasal bouquets and can appear in most goldfish breeds. Fantails, orandas and telescopes are some of the most common, and all of them have dorsals :)

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Oooh a chocolate pom pom! Something I'd love to have too!

Where did you read pom poms shouldn't have dorsals? Pom only refer to the enlarged nasal bouquets and can appear in most goldfish breeds. Fantails, orandas and telescopes are some of the most common, and all of them have dorsals

Oh ok :)

I read it on Wikipedia, apparently dorsal fin less is preferred, and I've seen several artworks depicting them without, though I've only seen pictures of them with dorsal fins lol