Review on the Fluval Compact Fluorescent Light?

Anybody used this light? What do you think about it? I know tithra has 3 on her betta tank.

http://www.amazon.com/Fluval-Mini-Power-Compact-Lamp/dp/B004QSV8XK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356848394&sr=8-1&keywords=fluval+compact+light

Edited by alvintran1998

I like these :) the plants in my betta tank grow great with these.

Only thing you should be aware of is the clamps will not fit a on a tank with a rim, so you have to rig the up a bit

I have two and I really like them. The only complaint I have so far is that they plug into the outlet with a giant transformer so it's very hard to fit them, particularly if you have more than one, onto your power strip.

I have two and I really like them. The only complaint I have so far is that they plug into the outlet with a giant transformer so it's very hard to fit them, particularly if you have more than one, onto your power strip.

Oh yes, that is kind of annoying, I have to use 2 power strips for my betta tank because I have 3 of those big things plugged in :P