How big of a bin do I need to move fish 3 hours?

BriansMom

I am moving my 3 medium/large orandas tomorrow and will be about 4 hours without a tank. What is the smallest I can get by for a bin for them?

I also bought a battery operated pump for the ride. Anything else I can do for them to help the transition?

I don´t really know but our original plan had been to use a 20 liter wine making bucket for our very long move. For some weird reason, this chain of Norwegian discount stores sell them and it seemed like a good idea because the lids have air vents. In the end, we couldn´t really fit it and all the children in the car and just used Newts quarter-filled old 60 liter.

Thanks everyone. It was a pain to do but all is well and they are enjoying being city fish!

Sakura, thanks for the video! I doubt you will see this but if you do, I am curious if you have been to "a world of fish" store since I believe you said you moved where I think you did. I bought one of my favorite little guys there a few years ago and curious if they still have decent fancies. I think the selection was small but they always had cool ones.

Edited by Thea