Sign in to follow this  
GoldenSpoiledRotten

Has anyone noticed a difference?

Both of my fish have seemed to bulk up on Repashy. Hoover seems to have filled out since he started eating in November, and Clementine has been getting a little bulkier as well. Both have also been changing color, with Clem getting darker and Hoover getting orange spots along with that characteristic repashy yellow on his white scales. I knew Hoover would change color, but I did not think that it would be so quick!

So have any of you noticed these when feeding Repashy, or is it just me?

• noticeable bulking/growth?
  • color change/darkening?

I have noticed that with my fish as well :)

One of my fish went from 10 grams to 14 grams in one month! Doesn't seem like a lot but it is a 40% increase! He's a calico and I haven't noticed much color change on him. The other 2 are orange and I do think their orange has deepened! :heart

Well done, Lisa!! :clapping::flex::clapping:

I have noticed mine getting chubbier. I also noticed my former panda moor is starting to turn orange on her fins. :clapping:

The only thing I've noticed is that Clover has gotten really yellow. My fishies were already pretty chunky before starting Soilent Green.

Edited by Sakura

I have noticed brighter colors and my white fish is getting a yellow belly. She also has grown some more orange freckles.on her back. I will weigh then today at wc time and see if they have grown that way too.

I noticed weight gain but he was likely malnourished from the unbalanced food he ate before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Only been feeding a week, fishler has definitely bulked out, his belly is starting to fill out. His eyes seem brighter and his iris is becoming more golden from what was completely black. Thunders cheeks are becoming more golden white.

Weight:

8/25 12/23

Fluffy 59 53

Hercule 21 25

Jelly Bean 6 11

Emma Goldman 17 19

So there is a difference in weight change for the 4 fish.

Fluffy has had some trouble with floatiness over the last few months and I've been not feeding her as much.

Jelly has done the best...previously he was a bit behind the others in growth, but has really had a spurt since August.

I've definitely noticed some growth on my black moor, and a little bulk gained for the fantail. What's funnier is that he's lost all his color, but now has a bright yellow head. :D