Sign in to follow this  
koko

TD's Longer GuppyaZonkies Video :)

Whoa ! That's loads , what size tank is it ! They look really neat and active ! Love it !

That is a swarm of activity!! :o

What size tank is that? They are beautiful fish. :)

Wow thank you so much for the longer vid. That is very impressive.

Wow. Ok now never having had guppies and only knowing goldfish and trops that are bigger than guppies (I think); isn't that a bit overstocked? Pausing at 33seconds (or so) I count a good 60 fish. :blink:

Again, I never had guppies, so maybe they do better with these circumstances than other fish :)

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Whoa ! That's loads , what size tank is it ! They look really neat and active ! Love it !

This is a 20 gallon tank :)

Wow thank you so much for the longer vid. That is very impressive.

Your welcome hun... Thank you TD loves his Guppies :heart

How many guppies did you start with? Randy little buggers. Love it.

I honestly dont know, TD has had these guys for over 15 years now.. :o

Wow. Ok now never having had guppies and only knowing goldfish and trops that are bigger than guppies (I think); isn't that a bit overstocked? Pausing at 33seconds (or so) I count a good 60 fish. :blink:

Again, I never had guppies, so maybe they do better with these circumstances than other fish :)

Well this tank is a very well designed tank not your normal tank hun....

Its a 20 gallon tank with three filters on the back, Massively planted and also water changes twice sometimes three times a week. Also two lights on the top for the plants.... Yes we do have die offs but thats natural with guppies.

I would never try to have a new person do this, TD has had his tank for years now :)

That's very impressive! What a cool tank, it must be so fun to watch in person. :)

Its really cool seeing all the new colors come in :thumb:

Gotcha! Very cool! I love lively tanks like that :)

Yeah its like the more upgraded Guppy tank... :)

This tank never ceases to amaze. Look at all those pretty colors! :)

This tank never ceases to amaze. Look at all those pretty colors! :)

:teehee

Guppies galore! They are so active I don't know where to watch :P Such a difference compared to big lumbering fancies ;)

Looks like you have done some trimming in the tank since the last time I saw a pic!

Guppies galore! They are so active I don't know where to watch :P Such a difference compared to big lumbering fancies ;)

Looks like you have done some trimming in the tank since the last time I saw a pic!

No trimming hun, actually we had a melt down due to the move... took us about 5 days to move the tanks, and because of that, the plants in the guppy tank melted on us. So when the tank got here I had to clean the plants :( but they will grow back to there glory again :thumb:

Galloping Guppies!! That's insane and very, very cool. :) I love all the colors.

Galloping Guppies!! That's insane and very, very cool. :) I love all the colors.

Now thats a new one :tomuch:

Holy WOW! :thud guppies guppies guppies

Mushroom mushroom

No trimming hun, actually we had a melt down due to the move... took us about 5 days to move the tanks, and because of that, the plants in the guppy tank melted on us. So when the tank got here I had to clean the plants :( but they will grow back to there glory again :thumb:

oh right, forgot about the move and the toll that could take on a planted tank!

Wow! That's really fun...I like it.

It's impressive that TD has kept it going for so long.

wowzers that is one busy guppy tank!!!why is it normal for die offs with guppies?are they a weak or sensitive fish?

my gram kept the common ones for many many years,always new babies and some very old fish ;) lol

wowzers that is one busy guppy tank!!!why is it normal for die offs with guppies?are they a weak or sensitive fish?

my gram kept the common ones for many many years,always new babies and some very old fish ;) lol

the reason is they have been breeding to gether for atleast 15 years, so genetics get messed up. So every once in a while I will buy a few new guppies to enter the gen pool :) So yes they are more sensitive to, meaning if we dont do water changes good enough some will get a disease and die :(