Sign in to follow this  
great_kahn

How much spinach can a small ranchu eat before exploding?

Thunder chunk

I'm sorry, this is off topic, but for that name you win forever.

Thunder Chunky forever.

How did I miss that?! :rofl

Thunder Chunk is a great name!! :rofl

Interesting topic. That's a lot of spinach . . . wish I could get my kids and husband to eat 4 leaves of spinach. :teehee

Thunder Chunk is a great name!! :rofl

Interesting topic. That's a lot of spinach . . . wish I could get my kids and husband to eat 4 leaves of spinach. :teehee

Mom and goldfish give the good example :P

Yep, not even the dog will eat it . . . :rofl

All family likes spinach here

We have the same problem here.

Goldfish love green peas

Dog likes green peas

Cat loves green peas

I've been trying for years and I still don't like green peas :oops:

Edited by Quasi

Yep, not even the dog will eat it . . . :rofl

Dash LOVES spinach :rofl

I've been trying for years and I still don't like green peas :oops:

I hate peas, and no one can me try it, ever again! :rofl

I don't like peas. My dog won't touch lettuce of any sort. She loooves shredded sharp cheddar cheese so once when I was making a salad I squished some cheese on a piece of lettuce. She took it in her mouth, ate the cheese and spit the lettuce on the floor. :rofl

I hate peas, and no one can me try it, ever again! :rofl

That is so sad! Peas are one of my favorites!! In fact, I JUST made some. I even love them just plain boiled with not even salt or anything :heart

Hubby generally does not like them either, but he eats some when I make them :D I make them with parsley (dried or fresh), a little bit of black pepper, a good amount soy sauce, a little bit of liquid smoke, and some flour to bind it into a light brown sauce.

But I think we are getting off topic here :rofl

I'm with Alex. No one is ever making me eat those bloody things again, patoowie! :tantrum

I don't think a water quality issue would have caused their stomachs to rip straight open and spill out their intestines. :blink:

Dropsy can do that, if it is combined with overfeeding.

i've never known this. can i ask where you learned this information from? i am very interested to also learn,.

I don't think a water quality issue would have caused their stomachs to rip straight open and spill out their intestines. :blink:

i've never known this. can i ask where you learned this information from? i am very interested to also learn,.

I've seen it happen. It was how my last goldfish died before I knew how to care for them. (I was young and got a bowl full for a birthday of mine.) I just thought he was fat and enjoyed food, but looking back he was heavily pineconed and one of his sores just split, causing him to split wide open.

I've seen it happen. It was how my last goldfish died before I knew how to care for them. (I was young and got a bowl full for a birthday of mine.) I just thought he was fat and enjoyed food, but looking back he was heavily pineconed and one of his sores just split, causing him to split wide open.

Sorry that personal experience is the only thing I can give. I'd like to be able to link you to an article.