Prazi Question

Dying_Phoenix

Quick question and I'm sorry if it's been asked ( I fail at finding already asked stuff ) but...I want to worm all of my fish even besides the goldfish, and that'd take a lot of prazi-pro. I'm seeing some yawning and flashing and such.

Is is essentially the same as praziquantal powder you can buy in bulk on say, aquabid? Not sure if I'm allowed to post links but it's sold in grams and is just praziquantel powder listed for flukes and other worms. I know I have to mix it with vodka and such but that's okay.

I just wanna make sure all my fish are free of parasites!

You can buy praziquantel in powder form. I have both. :)

The reason many people prefer Prazipro is that it's already in solution, so there isn't any work to do to dissolve it etc.

David (Ichthius) recommended a different way to dissolve the powdered prazi, and I like it a lot! I don't really drink alcohol, so I never have any vodka in the house. So instead, I use just a tiny bit (like 1/2 drop) of Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap. I use the unscented kind meant for babies. It works really well. :)

• 2 weeks later...