My Boyfriend's New Planted Tank

Ms.Jenny

That's quite lovely! I sense an iwagumi influence there - which is working well, even with the larger plantings. Tiger barbs will look amazing in all that green!

~Bruce

Looks real nice! :D I'd love to have a planted tank like that someday.

Thank you! It honestly wasn't super hard to do, it just took a lot of time (and money!) It's so worth it though, it's so relaxing to watch. :)

Gorgeous. Simply stunning.

Thank you GSR! :)

Wow!!I love the tank :) looking forward to seeing it with fish ;)

Thanks!! We might be able to post a picture of it tonight with them, we're getting ready to add them right now. :)

Wow, this is lovely!

Thank you Fang! :)

Nice hun :clapping:

Thanks Koko! :heart

That's quite lovely! I sense an iwagumi influence there - which is working well, even with the larger plantings. Tiger barbs will look amazing in all that green!

~Bruce

Haha yep! My boyfriend looked at a bunch of different tanks to get ideas, and loved all the iwagumi styled tanks. We just wanted to use some bigger plants as well since Tiger Barbs really like plants to hide in. We're adding them in tonight and are super excited to see how they look, I think their coloring will contrast well. :)

Oooh la la. Can you come and do my tank? :please

Just gorgeous. :)

Haha I totally would if you were close enough! Setting up new tanks is so fun, at least for me! Thank you, I'll be sure to pass the kind words on to my boyfriend. :)

Edited by Ms.Jenny