Sign in to follow this  
Helen

JungleAP - Aussie version

Here is how, with Alex's help, i was able to make medicated gelfood to resemble the JungleAP that was available in America but not in Australia.

notice that i do not mention dosage? it is weight specific, so, if you need to make this product, it will be determined by the Moderator or Helper assiting you in your 911 or DnD thread. from there, either myself or another Moderator must be contacted to help you access the meds and make the medicated food accordingly.

this is my first tutorial on the medfood, please excuse the nervousness :)

Helen, thank you so much for such an informative video. Just so you know, you didn't sound nervous. :)

What's the shelf life of the Fenbendazole? Considering the size of the bottle and price, you'd want it to last a while.

Helen, thank you so much for such an informative video. Just so you know, you didn't sound nervous. :)

What's the shelf life of the Fenbendazole? Considering the size of the bottle and price, you'd want it to last a while.

thanks Daniel :)

shelf life of the Fenbendazole? actually, this i don't know, i will need to check with the manufacturer and also ask them how long it lasts frozen.. i don't believe the labels. i know the Metronidazole lasts forever..

This is great! Very exciting to see it has been completed. This will no doubt be of extraordinary use to a wide spectrum of aquarists here :)

I was also wondering about the fenbendazoles shelf life because it might be a good thing to have on hand to make this food in the future if it is needed

i got it almost 8 months ago.. the label says exp NOV16, so it has quite a shelf life. although it is a huge amount, i will be happy to share it if anyone needs any.. same with the Levisamole.

Nice job, Helen! :)

Fenbendazole, like praziquantel, should last for years, if not forever. :rofl