A hard decision

Sharkbait3

this has been a Hard and challenging decision for me~~~although I have a major itch to get another fish, I do not want to expose C&F or Mahina to any new yuckies............I have been SOOOO lucky with them..........and even tho the new fish would be in QT for a good, long time I am still afraid...............

So I think (for now anyway) I will stay with the 3 in a 55................It was just nice to know that 4 in a 55 would work it I decided to get a 4th one.................

You never know what the future holds in store as far as a NEW goldie goes............never say never right ??

Should that one special fish come along, it's nice to know that I can snag it !!!!.................... ;)

thanks to each and everyone of you for your input.......I really appreciate it.............. :carrot:

Oh wait, hold the phone, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR !!!!

I am so excited, Tim has given the thumbs up, and now I can set up the 20 gallon downstairs in the living room to house 1 special goldie......YEAH !!

super excited now !!............so I "doesn't" have to go in the 55 with the other 3 , all I need to find is a stand, get a filter, and fish~~~this will be so fun !!!

Anyone have any suggestions as to which kind of goldie to get ??..............Feed back greatly appreciated............thanks !!

Good for you :) Happy to see your Happy :)

I myself could not have just one goldfish in a tank, I would feel it would be too lonely, Believing they are social creatures :) But I'm sure lots of others could do it just fine ;)

yeah, I guess so................but I am just WAY to excited right now~~~~so happy that I won't have to upset the good thing I have going on in the 55 and the girls........... ;)

I think you need a ranchu, or maybe an oranda! :D See? Told you that special fish would come sooner than you think! Lol!

That is too funny !!! and a ranchu is what I was thinkin............maybe I'll look for one thru RG..............I so happy right now I could just "Brown" myself............. :o

I think you need a ranchu, or maybe an oranda! :D See? Told you that special fish would come sooner than you think! Lol!

That is too funny !!! and a ranchu is what I was thinkin............maybe I'll look for one thru RG..............I so happy right now I could just "Brown" myself............. :o

I'm dying for one of their ryukins, myself. It'll have to wait for a bigger tank though...*sigh* :tantrum