Cutest clownfish ever! :)

thatfancygoldfish

I went over to my mum's friends house today. She used to have a pretty nice marine tank that she finally sold. She asked me if I still had some pictures from it, but the only one I could find in my hard drive was this :

This little guy was SO gosh darn cute, but extremely hard to photograph! Thought I'd share it with you all!

QT4PNl.png

that's a beautiful photo :wub:

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much :):heart

I bet that's a very hard picture to get. You're right about it being cute :)

They're so fast. And they definitely like to hide when you come close. Took me a long time to get one decent shot! :P definitely is cute though!

That is way too precious!!!

It is!!! :) I keep thinking of finding nemo when I watched her tank

What a little cutie! And I love the whole black and white thing here :)

Thank you! :) Haha Looking back at it though, I am really wondering with a tank that colourful why I didn't take it in colour first :doh11: Amateur problems!

That is one artistic photo!!

Thank you very much! :):heart

such an AMAZING pic! will you sell it?

Thank you! Oh my goodness :) I've never been asked to sell any of my photography before! Of course I'd be willing to!

very cute and that is an awesome photo!

Thanks Tithra!! :)

Very nice picture... Maybe she'll get back into the hobby?

Mmn, I highly doubt it. She told me it was too much work and she was starting to neglect the tank. I'm sad, I wish I could have bought the tank off her, it was a beauty, but at 1000 bucks cash I can't justify that kind of purchase

• Supporter

Thank you! Oh my goodness I've never been asked to sell any of my photography before! Of course I'd be willing to!

please PM me what you consider and shipping rates to AUS.

Thank you! Oh my goodness I've never been asked to sell any of my photography before! Of course I'd be willing to!

Would you be willing to sell a digital copy of it? My parents own a print shop, so they can make it whatever size I want that way. Promise I wouldn't spread it around or anything, just seems a little easier, and that way I can find the perfect frame for it. And is it ok if I pin it on pinterest? You can PM me, if you want. :)

What an eye for photography, Laura! Great pic, he is adorable. :)

Awww thank you so much :):heart

That is a beautiful photo. They little guy is looking right at you. :)

Thank you! :) He was quite shy in person :)

Would you be willing to sell a digital copy of it? My parents own a print shop, so they can make it whatever size I want that way. Promise I wouldn't spread it around or anything, just seems a little easier, and that way I can find the perfect frame for it. And is it ok if I pin it on pinterest? You can PM me, if you want. :)

Absolutely! I'll PM you :)