Sign in to follow this  
number20121

My first boy

He looks like a tequila sunrise! Lovely. Congrats Fang!

Congratulations on your new Betta. I have to say, The first photo reminded me of corn on cob. lol Not a sunset. I think I like the sunset better.

He's a beautiful Betta w/beautiful colors.

Wow, can't believe you found him at Walmart, he's gorgeous! I've never seen one with a peach color like that, what a great find! :D

Congrats!!!! He is SUPER pretty! I love him! Awesome find. :D My moor is from walmart...never usually buy fish from them either, but once in a while, the fish just pick you. :)

Hugo and my pleco are from WM as well. I try not to buy fish there but at least my store usually has some very pretty fish. Especially when it comes to shubunkins, they are great! And every once in a while they have a really special looking betta as well!

Thank you Fang for rescuing this little soul from Wal-Mart!!

Thanks! He is now enjoying his 5g planted home :D

very pretty colors!! Congrats!

Thanks! He looks so much better in person though!

Gorgeous colors, and I like the curled lower fins in the last photo. I'd call him Scepter or Sovereign if he were mine.

LOL I named him Will Ferrell. For some reason the curls (which are "not desired" anyway) have disappeared. oO

Such a pretty betta! Congrats Fang :D

Thanks a lot, Alex!! :)

He is gorgeous Fang :) Congrats!!!!

Thank you, Haley! :)

He is gorgeous! What a pretty guy. If you stalk aquabids you can probably find out what his coloration is called (: he was lucky to find you!!

I keep checking, but have not find one exactly like him. A few females with soooooort of similar coloration, and they are called orange. So I guess that's what he is :D

He looks like a tequila sunrise! Lovely. Congrats Fang!

Haha lol that reminds me of guppies! :D Thanks, MJ! :)

Congratulations on your new Betta. I have to say, The first photo reminded me of corn on cob. lol Not a sunset. I think I like the sunset better.

He's a beautiful Betta w/beautiful colors.

Corn on Cob LMAO

Wow, can't believe you found him at Walmart, he's gorgeous! I've never seen one with a peach color like that, what a great find! :D

As I said at the top, my local Walmart carries a lot of very pretty fish. They usually also have a lot of very neat looking platies of the more "rare-ish" colorations (rarer than my "local" Petmsarts and Petcos, that's for sure). Too bad though that they live in filthy conditions with lots of sick fish. I recently even saw fish lice in their tanks and that is so disgusting D: D: D:

Love his curly hair. lol Really he is very nice.