Fry with issues

BurningIvy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda like people, if he's your fry, well then he'll always be fry to you :D Him wooking so wonely all by him selfiness. Precious widdle poopy pants.

All right the rest of you quit laughing, yes I'm talking baby talk to a fish, get over it.

My guess would be that once Bill colors up (changes from his fry green into adult colors) he'll be a "goldfish". I'm with Smegy though; no matter what age he'll always be your fry <3

Ok so what number batch are we on? 187? I've lost count. Does the availability of food come into the amount of eggs laid? I know some species of animals won't breed if food is scarce. If so put those heifers on a diet :tomuch:

Goldfish spawn with changes of barometric pressure (storms and such) and water temperature fluctuations; a healthy female can spawn every 7-10 days (and I'd say your girl is EXTRA healthy). You could always try raising the temperature and lowering your feedings to once or twice a day, otherwise you might have to sleep outside to make room for your fry.