Sign in to follow this  
Helen

Totts Tank, Butterfly Telescopes, Pearlscales and a Fantail :)

well, it's been asked a lot recently. here is one of my tanks that i call the Totts tank.. although the fish aren't what you would consider small.. 5"+ to me, compared to my giants, they are small..

(not all the totts are in this vid, 3 fish are in qt.. they presented with slime coat thickening, so they've been salt dipped and are spending a few weeks in 0.2% salt, recovering nicely :) )

so, seeing as a few requests were made for me to present a video.. preferably to name my fish.. i hate to disappoint, but i don't speak in this one :) but you're not missing anything.. other than Rocky, who is my 8 year old stunted fantail.. and the new Ms Piggy.. no-one else really has names in this tank :)

please enjoy :)

They are all gorgeous, Helen, and are so much fun seen in hyper drive for food. My favorite (after Rocky, of course) is the red/white butterfly with the 'stache! :rofl

They are so beautiful! It really is hard to pick favorites in there. I love how the "chocolate" (?) butterflies look though!

Very nice indeed. Your pearlscales seems to be doing really well and they are all so active.

Your red/white butterfly is really pretty.

While you may not believe I'm not missing out by you not talking let me clarify... I have been robbed of a precious opportunity to hear your Aussie accent and therefore have missed out on a very precious moment. I'll spend the remainder of the day moping in class. Just saying.

On the bright side, the fish look stunning. And your pearlie seems to be fitting in very nicely. When did you get that chocolate/purple one? It's a beautiful shade. Of course, Rocky looks darling as always. :)

P.S. - I was just pulling your leg about the whole moping all day. But I really do love your accent. :D

They are all gorgeous, Helen, and are so much fun seen in hyper drive for food. My favorite (after Rocky, of course) is the red/white butterfly with the 'stache! :rofl

many thanks :) 'stache(y)' has quite the adorable character!

They are so beautiful! It really is hard to pick favorites in there. I love how the "chocolate" (?) butterflies look though!

the chocolates? there were 2, now one of my black telescopes prior to their purchase is turning choco too :P there is a 4th also, but she's one of the totts in qt as mentioned above. they're really pretty.. all of them :heart i am very happy with my purchase :)

Very nice indeed. Your pearlscales seems to be doing really well and they are all so active.

Your red/white butterfly is really pretty.

thank you! yes! they are doing way better than i expected and i am very happy with that :)

While you may not believe I'm not missing out by you not talking let me clarify... I have been robbed of a precious opportunity to hear your Aussie accent and therefore have missed out on a very precious moment. I'll spend the remainder of the day moping in class. Just saying.

On the bright side, the fish look stunning. And your pearlie seems to be fitting in very nicely. When did you get that chocolate/purple one? It's a beautiful shade. Of course, Rocky looks darling as always. :)

P.S. - I was just pulling your leg about the whole moping all day. But I really do love your accent. :D

ok OK! i will talk through my next video! any requests? :rofl

which one is the choc/purple one. ,can you give me a point in the film? i think you may mean my black that is turning chocolate?

Stakos your making me sick "compared to my other fish Jaws, Shamu and Flipper, these fish are little" :P Oh and I have a request video, sing the song from the movie Coca-Cola Kid :D or effin Abba :rofl:

Stakos your making me sick "compared to my other fish Jaws, Shamu and Flipper, these fish are little" :P Oh and I have a request video, sing the song from the movie Coca-Cola Kid :D or effin Abba :rofl:

:rofl :rofl.. errm .. NO! :tomuch:

Yay! I love seeing your fish tank videos :) I love all your "little" :rofl fat wigglers :)

lol.. thanks hun :)

you chuckled :lol3

They are all to cute.. even though Im not a pearl fan :o

you chuckled :lol3

They are all to cute.. even though Im not a pearl fan :o

i did too!.. i admit.. the pearlies have me smittened :wub: but i do love the butterfly telescopes :heart they're so graceful :)

everyone is looking beautiful as always :) I do like the look of the chocolate butterflys as well, and I'm still getting over that you now have pearlies ;) lol

they have some really cute ones at my lps and if I still had the other 29g I would probably get a couple ;)

Thanks for sharing :)

Your video made me smile from start to finish. Your fish are all full of personality! Nope, I can't pick a favourite either! They are all beautiful. :)

You have a lot of beautiful fish. You call all those "totts" at 5 plus inches though? That's funny because mine look small compared to yours. I love your pearlscales. I can't imagine mine getting that big but I'm looking forward to it. Yours are so chubby with their short little tail. Does their body just get big and round while their tail stays small? My pearlscale's tail looks longer compared to her body size. Can pearlscales either have long or short tails? Thanks for such a cute video.

I love your new pearlscales Stakos..... so lovely! So round. Love the round fish.

Well there's actually 2 I see but the one I referred to was at 0:08 in the right bottom hand corner.

I can't believe that you call fish 5"+ "tots"!! :tomuch:

Your babies are gorgeous!:)

Beautiful Stakos. They have such nice color, all of them. I love the chocolately telescope. Really nice :)

And your fat single-tailed pearlscales are to die for. They are the best.

Edited by GreenTea

If those fish are totts, mine are still in the infant phase!

Love the fish! Miss the accent! :)

All very beautiful. I too love the butterfly with the adorable stache!