My Reef Tank Photos

tastyworms

Bet you guys didn't realize I was a 10 year old girl, :lol.

Oh my gawd, I was totally going to make a remark like that but you already pointed it out yourself.

You have out-smarta$$ed me, Sir! :rofl

Anyway, the tank is absolutely beautiful!!

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Oh that is so cool! I KNOW I have admired your tank somewhere else before; I remember some of those pictures!

It's a deep blue, right? How do you find the build quality and that kind of thing with it? Deep blue make some awesome huge shallow tanks that would be awesome for goldfish but I no one I asked at LFSs around here had ever heard of them. That might just be because I'm not on the east coast though.

Oh that is so cool! I KNOW I have admired your tank somewhere else before; I remember some of those pictures!

It's a deep blue, right? How do you find the build quality and that kind of thing with it? Deep blue make some awesome huge shallow tanks that would be awesome for goldfish but I no one I asked at LFSs around here had ever heard of them. That might just be because I'm not on the east coast though.

They really only market to the salt water community. However, everyone on the forums says they are an awesome value and have decent build quality. There are some complaints about about the straightness of the caulk lines, but it's not a structural issue. The overflows are sometimes slightly crooked and they cover it up with black caulk, but once again, not a real issue, especially for the price. I painted the back of the tank black, it's normally clear.

I'm surprised no one has commented on the big white bucket with FISH written on it, lol.

I have two of those :clapping: Pretty sure most of us have something similar. Mark of a true fish lover. Your salt water tank is really beautiful Chris.

They really only market to the salt water community. However, everyone on the forums says they are an awesome value and have decent build quality. There are some complaints about about the straightness of the caulk lines, but it's not a structural issue. The overflows are sometimes slightly crooked and they cover it up with black caulk, but once again, not a real issue, especially for the price. I painted the back of the tank black, it's normally clear.

I asked at saltwater only stores around here. :) I ended up with a different reef ready rimless tank (purchased from a saltwater LFS) that I no longer have for frustrating reasons, but before I bought that I was definitely interested in the Deep Blue ones. No luck buying one though. Maybe after they grow their market....

Edited by Courtney

• Admin
Bet you guys didn't realize I was a 10 year old girl, :lol

I had my suspicions. :P

That's really cool. I love saltwater tanks. I want to have one someday, but I don't have the time to learn any new tricks right now. Can't wait to see it's evolution. Thanks for sharing. :)

Yeah and asking to get into the Late night Cafe too... Shame on you Chris :tomuch:

Chris your tank is awesome, makes me want to have mine back. But around here SW tanks arent around much, to hard to deal with :(

That's really cool. I love saltwater tanks. I want to have one someday, but I don't have the time to learn any new tricks right now. Can't wait to see it's evolution. Thanks for sharing. :)

Yeah and asking to get into the Late night Cafe too... Shame on you Chris :tomuch:

Chris your tank is awesome, makes me want to have mine back. But around here SW tanks arent around much, to hard to deal with :(

:lol2 Hehe Late Night Cafe is not all it's cracked up to be :).

• Admin

:lol2 Hehe Late Night Cafe is not all it's cracked up to be :).

Well its cause no one goes in there, they spend most of the time in the LOTP :tomuch: