Sign in to follow this  
Drowsy

Community tank?

I always just look at the thirty gallon as being Barnaby's tank, but I guess it is actually a little tropical community tank now...

So I have three loaches, a pleco, eight platies that I got from Ashlee18, and hen of course, Barnaby. c:

tumblr_md8y2uOIuR1qmdkmlo1_1280.png

tumblr_md8y2uOIuR1qmdkmlo2_1280.png

tumblr_md8y2uOIuR1qmdkmlo3_1280.png

tumblr_md8y2uOIuR1qmdkmlo4_1280.png

tumblr_md8y2uOIuR1qmdkmlo5_1280.png

tumblr_md8y2uOIuR1qmdkmlo6_1280.png

had them all together for a few weeks now and everyone is doing great. I was surprised how nicely the platies school. c:

I am loving this little tank.

That's real cute! Love your octopus--looks real. I bet the fishies love all that room to play in--glad they are all getting along. :)

It looks awesome! I'd love to have a small tropical community tank one day

It looks great! I love having my betta in with some friends. It means there's always something to watch in there, and he seems to enjoy stalking the others.

What cracks me up is that you call this a little tank. Maybe in terms of a big goldfish tank, it's smaller, but 30 gallons isn't little. :rofl

It looks great! I love having my betta in with some friends. It means there's always something to watch in there, and he seems to enjoy stalking the others.

What cracks me up is that you call this a little tank. Maybe in terms of a big goldfish tank, it's smaller, but 30 gallons isn't little. :rofl

lol! Yeah I guess you're right. Compared to my other tanks this is little. I guess that happens when goldfish are your first big fish experience. xD

Love the inclusion of plants :)

thanks. c: I love to heavily plant things. Especially with a betta.

Though I end up never seeing the loaches and pleco because they hide in them. xD

Very pretty! I love the communityness..... it adds some interest to your tank its nice :)

thanks. c: I am really enjoying the platies in there. Barnaby likes to glare at them sometimes.

What a fun tank! I love it! :)