Sign in to follow this  
Niiku

Pondering food. Would this work?

I was looking into ways to better my goldies diet, and I'm looking into picking up some Repashy and Pro-Gold.

Now, I was curious, what if I ground up the Pro-Gold pellets into a powder and mixed it in with the Repashy when I'm making that? Would that work? Or would it affect the texture of the gel too much and cause it to fall apart or something?

I just figure it would streamline the process and make for a more rounded gel food.

Ahh! Thank you :D I did a search but kept getting lost amidst discussions on how good Repashy is for floaty fish. XD

Ahh! Thank you :D I did a search but kept getting lost amidst discussions on how good Repashy is for floaty fish. XD

No problem. :) Yeah it can be hard to find specific posts about the Repashy food since there have been so many posts about it!

It's certainly doable, but I prefer to keep them separate. There is no real logic to crushing them up and mixing it when you can just feed it by itself.

My current routine is 2 meals of Repashy to 1 of Pro-Gold daily. I prefer doing this because then I know exactly how much Pro-Gold I am feeding. :)