angelfish size

Hidr

Think the angelfish are little over a year. Have to look back on my blog to find date.

The large piece is resin not real wood. Can't get nice wood for tanks here have to order it and spend an arm and leg on it.

OK found it. They are 1.3 years oldish. lol For some reason I thought Willow was 6 months but found out when looking for angelfish age I have only had him 3 month. Wow he has grown a lot more then I thought.

They are in a 55, right? The veil tails make them look even more enormous than they already are. I think my own is about the size of yours, but with standard fin length. So next to yours he'd look like a midget :rofl

Funny, I would have been about right with how long you got Willow, but the angels I thought you had for like 7-9 months. Apparently I have no feeling for time :D

Very nice, Hidr. :)

What is the white plate thing, and what is it for?

Size comparison :P She mentioned earlier her angels were as big as a plate and someone asked for pics of these beautiful big angels :)

Very nice, Hidr. :)

What is the white plate thing, and what is it for?

Size comparison :P She mentioned earlier her angels were as big as a plate and someone asked for pics of these beautiful big angels :)

But...but...how big are the plates? :rofl

• 1 month later...